Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

6 minutes ago, Azimut 100 said:

I think rlc should have a "training program" for the new tenants and Leora should be the trainer,   lol

specially for B1 and B2 girls  ::)

Said it several times. Those girls need some help bating and maybe they wouldn't have to get a guy to come and do it for them. I hoped Belle would learn to enjoy her exhibitionist side from The Goddess but as it happens Leora has even topped her sexy naked dancing.

4 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Yea, it would have been really something if she had decided that she was not completely satisfied, and would have grabbed her little friend and went to the LR couch or bed to finish getting satisfied.

I guess she was pretty satisfied, but I think she has nowadays a very strong hunger for sexual satisfactiion, and she has noticed she can enjoy of herself quite often, even twice in a row. I remember when I was young and newly married... I guess you know how sex develops during years: twice a day, twice a week, twice a month, twice a season, twice a year...

1 minute ago, kalevipoeg said:

I guess she was pretty satisfied, but I think she has nowadays a very strong hunger for sexual satisfactiion, and she has noticed she can enjoy of herself quite often, even twice in a row. I remember when I was young and newly married... I guess you know how sex develops during years: twice a day, twice a week, twice a month, twice a season, twice a year...

Yes, maybe for some people it  turns out that way, but seems like she may be I need of something other than, or at least along with those sexy fingers of hers, and maybe she knows it.

SO BEAUTIFUL ..

I NEED TO GO BUT ITS HARD...:)

THANK YOU SWEET FLOWER IT WAS  AMAZING..

I LOVE WHEN YOU DO IT WHILE YOU DANCE .... ITS SO SEXY .... GOD HELP ME...

YOU MOVED LIKE A  SEXY CAT ... DAMN IT WAS BEAUTIFUL  .. :biggrin:

THANK YOU AGAIN SWEET FAIR LADY ..

MAY YOU DAY BE BEAUTIFUL  AS YOU  ARE :angel::heart:

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Nicholas said:

She moves like only she can, and I personally don't see how it was like a cat, but like the beautiful, sexy, and hot woman she is. But each to their own opinion.

Well in answering your question my good.friend. ..

A cat is Considered sexy creature.

And leora is not a creature but she is definitely sexy

And her moves are so delight and smooth ... like a cat's energy ??

This is my opinion of course and I truly hope she likes it:heart:

Thank you again sexy lady.. 

Your the best???

• Upvote 2