Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

16 minutes ago:  Foamy asked someone to explain what is going on in the pictures section.

It seems that I do not have the procedure to move the quote from the pics section to here. But,

Foamy, you are absolutely correct, it is not any of the woodland creatures, nor is it Scooter. It seems she is also in hiding ! When I last visited L and P, about three hours ago. Leora had brought the bedcover to the LR, and had settled in on the couch. Paul was, as usual at his computer. What I seen when I first came back was the scene you presented in the picture section.

My take on that scene, is that Paul is doing his best to upstage Leora by giving cam 1 his version of what would normally be Leoras unbeatable leg and butt view. Leora, is at the other end of the couch with her best view pointed toward the kitchen.

I, will see if I can find Scooter, maybe she can give me some insight as to what, and why. If she is hiding where I think she is, it may take me a while to get around to asking her for her input.  :biggrin:

On 1/13/2017 at 2:12 PM, reallifecamv said:

that's funny but i was not talking about this kind of picture .. 

and i think you know what i was talking about ....

unless you don't ... and if you don't then we have a big understanding here:confused:

i was talking about sexy catwoman .

now this should make it clear what i meant ....:angel:  

now leora just that you'll know ... you are far more beautiful and sexy from my picture ::):heart:

have a beatiful evening you and paul:blush:

catwoman

Michelle Pfieffer - possibly my all time favourite - playing Catwoman. It was like a dream come true and I've even seen the costume at the Metropolitan Museum. Sadly she didn't take pictures of herself changing into it like JLaw did as Mystique (another costume in the same exhibition) but she was ridiculous sexy. I have hear the worst casting decision ever was "Frankie and Johnny" in which she played a dowdy waitress - like she could play dowdy!

Foamy said:

"Would someone please go over to the L&P Comment Thread and explain to me WTF is going on here? That is NOT a squirrel, nor a skunk, nor a Siberian hamster!"

I am small enough to get curled up in some very warm and tight places but it is shame for my avatar that she has not got some nesting material.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

I am small enough to get curled up in some very warm and tight places but it is shame for my avatar that she has not got some nesting material.

I know where there's a source of prime-grade dog fur in that apartment you can use for nesting material. It's not very fluffy, but knowing Leora, it's probably amazingly flea-free, and was dusted just last Thursday. And probably on Friday, too.

26 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Surely this is not possible but The Goddess just gets cuter as she gets older. Features are supposed to get harder but defying the conventions of time hers are getting softer.

In " The Goddess's " case, defying the norm is an every day event. Physical features being just one of her attributes !  :shy: