Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

Su 13/1/2017 alle 09:12, miscvoyeur ha detto:

Hello everyone kisss .... pity that lasted a little recently but this time also good to paul .... beautiful location as it took leora ... this time .... it was really good for a while not seen having sex with .... well it's always nice to see them .... (paul taught me a new position to try ahahahahha)

47 minutes ago, sexy girl said:
On ‎1‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 3:12 AM, miscvoyeur said:

Hello everyone kisss .... pity that lasted a little recently but this time also good to paul .... beautiful location as it took leora ... this time .... it was really good for a while not seen having sex with .... well it's always nice to see them .... (paul taught me a new position to try ahahahahha)

It was so quick; I only notice One move. (and it was not the one on the Seinfeld Show) I know, I`m not in tune with how people overseas, contact their business, but, what I do notice, is one taste of the honey, and roll over, is this standard? They would have to pry me off Ms. Goddess before I get done, Months, Years, infinity... This is, what happens to me, if I do not perform. :smile:

.200 (8).gif

I have not been able to understand why she now seems into choosing more darker colors in most things associated with parts of her beauty such as her nail colors and even in her undergarments when she seemed at a time to prefer to wear undergarments made of lace which looked very well on her and only added to her gorgeous sexiness.

has anyone else noticed how she walks?  there is something about her "princess" walk that I find spectacularly sexy.  I have found myself thinking that the best thing to watch on rlc is leora walking around the appartment.  suffice to say if she was to do that at my place it would have a very predictable result every time.

10 hours ago, Nicholas said:

I have not been able to understand why she now seems into choosing more darker colors in most things associated with parts of her beauty such as her nail colors and even in her undergarments when she seemed at a time to prefer to wear undergarments made of lace which looked very well on her and only added to her gorgeous sexiness.

It might accidently have to do with the fact that lacy materials regardless of color do not retain as much heat that solid fabrics do. Bear in mind the temperatures where she lives. The high temperature yesterday was a minus 12. Winter is here in Siberia. That would be a logical answer from the male point of view. When a male of our species begins to think he understands the female logic, he is in deep s--t ! :dodgy: