Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

19 minutes ago, scutus said:

It might accidently have to do with the fact that lacy materials do not retain as much heat that solid fabrics do. Bear in mind the temperatures where she lives. The high temperature yesterday was a minus 12. Winter is here in Siberia. That would be a logical answer from the male point of view. When a male of our species thinks he understands the female logic, he is in deep s--t ! :dodgy:

What logic? Not my point of view! Please speak for yourself. Women and Men never were able to understand each other, if they did, there would be fewer people on this planet.Yes, we are different in many ways, but to understand a Women, she needs to know you, who you are. If she feels you're worthy, you will have her Keys to her Kingdom. As for being cold, such is life, and I do not think changing your clothes would make a difference.  :smile:

forty some minutes ago Rockhard said : " As for being cold, such is life, and I do not think changing your clothes would make a difference. "

Hmmm. Winter, bikinis ??  Summer, Parkas, ???  Logical !!  No difference, Just maybe Leora recognizes the difference. :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Here I have been away at work all day, and do not know what happened here at home with lovely Leora. But I saw anyway that she has changed her hair, which she actually became quite nicely in these curls and the darker hue to her beautiful brown eyes. Yes, she is right to sometimes change a bit in her warm beautiful radiance, because she lives just a once in a lifetime, so why not dare to broaden the wings and try things out a bit. which was actually really nice result in the end. Yes, I saw that Paul was sleeping anyway. But you are beautiful Leora will continue to enjoy evening delicacies and have now just super good. and you must not forget to use your fine glasses, then you make yourself very well in them. ✨??????

5 hours ago, hampelo said:

has anyone else noticed how she walks?  there is something about her "princess" walk that I find spectacularly sexy.  I have found myself thinking that the best thing to watch on rlc is leora walking around the appartment.  suffice to say if she was to do that at my place it would have a very predictable result every time.

So floats along the ground in a dainty way probably due to her ballet classes.

5 hours ago, scutus said:

forty some minutes ago Rockhard said : " As for being cold, such is life, and I do not think changing your clothes would make a difference. "

Hmmm. Winter, bikinis ??  Summer, Parkas, ???  Logical !!  No difference, Just maybe Leora recognizes the difference. :biggrin:

Ok, you got me! :smile:

• Upvote 1