Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

Good morning Leora

I have good news for you:

2017 is considered the "Banana Year", so every day you play with a banana, you are going to have an extra lucky day ( and an extra bonus maybe)

so, start this 2017 with a banana toyfriend and get a luckier year

If you have any questions or if you need more details, pm me asap, ok? lol ::)

Would really enjoy giving juli' a good all over firm massage after she has had goo exercising from dance. I believe she would enjoy a good firm all over massage to both further stimulate, but also relax her body's muscles after the exercise she receives from the great ways she dances.

19 minutes ago, reallifecamv said:

Juli its a nick name for Yulia = Leora .

The sweet flower ?

her name is Julia. And not Yulia. This Russian pronunciation Yulia, and in English Julia.

My wish has for a long time been that the Russian speaking colleagues would one day translate what Leora and Paul are discussing - the all-girl apartments seem to be their favourites, as we get long translations from them. Today L&P had quite a long talk on the LR sofa. Leora looked a bit seductive, talking softly and kind of suggesting something, Paul was against and seemingly tired as he always is almost the whole evening, sleeps on the sofa, then moves to BR. Leora tried to refresh him, rubbed his back and shoulders, fondled his hair, without a big success - well, Paul is at least awake. They probably did not talk about the recession in the Russian economy nor Putin´s plans after Trump´s inauguration, but much more personal. That would be interesting to learns, as well as what they discuss before and after sex (though Paul doesn´t say much). Those translations would make us understand them and their relationship better. Too bad I never studied Russian at school.