Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

Leora could fínally use her trained love muscles though she did not thrust her bottom exactly the way she did in the GR one day. Anyway, good for her and good for Paul who should one day learn how to move her fingers on Leora´s clit - it does not make sense to first touch a little and then quit. But Leora seemed to enjoy, at least she looked as exhausted as she always does after having got her orgasm by masturbating. I hope she got it perfectly this time also, though it is not that certain with Paul.

I have just arrived home and surprise leora fucking in the living room, they just do it and they are going to wash, without a hug without a kiss without a look, I think I am rare, or they are the rare ones.
I am a person that I usually have a lot of sexual activity with women and very seldom I repeat with it, I recognize that I am very promiscuous, but always when I just make love, I look at them, I kiss them, I hug them, and I stay for a while Talking with them.
This couple do it but it does not seem to feel affection or love, or maybe I'm wrong ... and I'm the weirdo.

5 minutes ago, raul399 said:

. . .
This couple do it but it does not seem to feel affection or love, or maybe I'm wrong ... and I'm the weirdo.

Ola, amigo. You aren't the weirdo. None of us understand the nature of their relationship, either. I gave up trying years ago; their psychology (especially Leora's) is incomprehensible to mortal men.

Suffice to say, they've been together as a couple for the last 4,000 years, and probably will remain so.

I even cut some slack for Scooter the doggy, because Scooter makes her smile. (Though I still think she'd be better off with a squirrel.)

2 hours ago, joeybaggs said:

I think you're confusing her with Dasha, she like`s using Bananas. The Goddess, does not need to change anything, she is perfect just the way she is.. Sweet, Lovable and Enchanted. She is a Rock Star in my Eyes! 11.gif

I'm agreed that Leora is perfect, she is a Goddess

I'm not confused, I know Dasha is the one who have used bananas and Leora haven't, she has a little toy

I am just joking and at the same time I would like to see Leora using a banana,