Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

They have the new carpet in the LR which is good for them, but the problem is going to arise with what to do with Eva, as she just loves to piss and crap on carpets.......an interesting time is about to begin methinks. :sick:

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

They have the new carpet in the LR which is good for them, but the problem is going to arise with what to do with Eva, as she just loves to piss and crap on carpets.......an interesting time is about to begin methinks. :sick:

Interesting indeed.  It also makes one speculate about the affect this new addition will have on her choices of location and technique for some of her "other activities".

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Prodog said:

Interesting indeed.  It also makes one speculate about the affect this new addition will have on her choices of location and technique for some of her "other activities".

Indeed, for every negative there is a positive.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

"She was probably a more rounded actress, not quite at the top level IMO but able to be equally good dramatically and comedically."   In The Little One's eyes Hepburn was incomparable, She knows everything about her from birth to death and I am sure that if it were possible she would let you know her reasoning. A fascinating debate I would enjoy witnessing. :huh:

How can I argue with The Goddess?

But what's this I spy? A new carpet and The Goddess already using it. Of course as a free cammer actually the sofa is closer.

• Like 1

Maybe the theory is that she will spend more time in the LR if she has a nice carpet to lie on and be closer to Paul if he is working more on the computer or maybe she wants to be warmer in the winter. What central heating do they have, is it in the floor because I don't see any obvious radiators? 

From what I've been told by friends who've travelled in russia.most places its built into building and you pay flat rate for gas and electric per month, sorta explains them not seeming to care about tv, lights being left on when they leave.

1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

Maybe the theory is that she will spend more time in the LR if she has a nice carpet to lie on and be closer to Paul if he is working more on the computer or maybe she wants to be warmer in the winter. What central heating do they have, is it in the floor because I don't see any obvious radiators? 

The new carpet is to show us a new angle of view

1 hour ago, j2hoggc1 said:

From what I've been told by friends who've travelled in russia.most places its built into building and you pay flat rate for gas and electric per month, sorta explains them not seeming to care about tv, lights being left on when they leave.

Thanks and welcome j2hoggc1.

I can't remember if they have the utilities paid for by RLC. The rent certainly is but anything extra I can't remember.

6 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Thanks and welcome j2hoggc1.

I can't remember if they have the utilities paid for by RLC. The rent certainly is but anything extra I can't remember.

Tenants of RLC don't pay anything.  All they come in with is the clothes on their backs and a few personal belongings.  When they move out all they take basically is what they came in with and what they bough along their life journey.

• Like 2