Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

2 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

Except food and drink of course. The Barcelona girls have been known to moan about that, especially the drink.

Food and Drinks they have to buy their own stuff.  The only time RLC buys Alcohol for them is when a New Apartment opens they usually put a Bottle of Wine on the Table for them. After that they have ot buy their own.  The Girls of Barca hate having to buy their own but when you get 2000 Euro a Month they should be able to buy their own.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Tenants of RLC don't pay anything.  All they come in with is the clothes on their backs and a few personal belongings.  When they move out all they take basically is what they came in with and what they bough along their life journey.

They do pay when they watch me on CAM, doing the overweight lover in the house dance, for the two Ladies in B1. It was like a big desert and I started to dance like a camel. I'm no weatherman but the forecast is calling for several inches today! Since Leora's, new edition to her mansion, expect her to roll all over the carpet today, with or without her Romeo. Leora is already exposing her ax wound, not her usual line of the world BEST lingerie, which drives men insane. (like me) I feel it's going to be a Bate day, that I will NOT get to witness, IMO... Better to share her private moments with those few, who are lucky enough to meet her acquaintance. Which at times is painfully obvious. I need to stay up late, which will never work for me... But always worth reading the outcome from those few... Thx Guys! :smile:

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, ROCKHARD said:

They do pay when they watch me on CAM, doing the overweight lover in the house dance, for the two Ladies in B1. It was like a big desert and I started to dance like a camel. I'm no weatherman but the forecast is calling for several inches today! Since Leora's, new edition to her mansion, expect her to roll all over the carpet today, with or without her Romeo. Leora is already exposing her ax wound, not her usual line of the world BEST lingerie, which drives men insane. (like me) I feel it's going to be a Bate day, that I will NOT get to witness, IMO... Better to share her private moments with those few, who are lucky enough to meet her acquaintance. Which at times is painfully obvious. I need to stay up late, which will never work for me... But always worth reading the outcome from those few... Thx Guys! :smile:

Don't fret Rock, she wont be bating today, her monthly visitor is still in house, maybe late Thursday or Friday, she may of course give Paul a BJ if he stays awake long enough. lol :angel:

• Like 1

This will be after they spend the day out shopping, and whatever they do when they both go out together. It must be important, for them both to be up to such an early start. It will be a quiet day on the hill.    ::)

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, scutus said:

This will be after they spend the day out shopping, and whatever they do when they both go out together. It must be important, for them both to be up to such an early start. It will be a quiet day on the hill.    ::)

l Possibly something else for the home? Or maybe some new lingerie, she hasn't had any new stuff for at least 6 days. lol ::)  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

Don't fret Rock, she wont be bating today, her monthly visitor is still in house, maybe late Thursday or Friday, she may of course give Paul a BJ if he stays awake long enough. lol :angel:

Thanks Jimbo, like my Fantasy American  Football at late, who I happened to pick four players who went down, in two weeks timei. Show’s, I need a break from thinking outloud. I was hoping to watch Leora in any of her sexy briefs, lying on the new carpet reading a book, while I listen to “Darkside of the Moon.” :shy:

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

• Like 1

13 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

How can I argue with The Goddess?

But what's this I spy? A new carpet and The Goddess already using it. Of course as a free cammer actually the sofa is closer.

On the subject of the new carpet and its potential, apart from keeping the apartment warmer it certainly will allow for more variation, but IMO the best camera views are 1; Bedroom Number 7,   2; Living Room Number 1 and Bedroom Number 8 Joint,   4; Guest Room Number 9,    5; Both Bathroom Numbers 5 & 6  and   7; Kitchen and Living Room Number 2. Of course with her creative mind I am sure she will make very good use of the new addition, as only she can. :blush:

9 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

The Girls of Barca hate having to buy their own but when you get 2000 Euro a Month they should be able to buy their own.

Actually in the past money varied from girl to girl in Barcelona as you would expect and I'm not including bonuses here so if they were to pay for the alcohol equally then maybe some girls do have a reason for moaning but they should have negotiated better contracts. 
2000 Euros a month is a huge pay packet for a Ukrainian and even pretty large for some East Europeans and Russians especially when one considers their lack of costs. And actually as for the girls who spend their money on clothing, well I don't imagine Barcelona is the cheapest city in the world to do that in, surely they could by them in Kiev or Moscow, which surely have some designer stores.  

Actually Moscow isn't cheap but I imagine Kiev is.

2 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

On the subject of the new carpet and its potential, apart from keeping the apartment warmer it certainly will allow for more variation, but IMO the best camera views are 1; Bedroom Number 7,   2; Living Room Number 1 and Bedroom Number 8 Joint,   4; Guest Room Number 9,    5; Both Bathroom Numbers 5 & 6  and   7; Kitchen and Living Room Number 2. Of course with her creative mind I am sure she will make very good use of the new addition, as only she can. :blush:

Forgive me if I have an overwhelming affection for Number 9 and I have to say the clearest shots I have got have been on Camera 3. However this is because whenever I have been on premium The Goddess doesn't do so much in the Bedroom - it's like she's asking me the question (of course she isn't) as to why I don't just enjoy her and Nelly on free cam instead of getting distracted by the others on Premium and she would probably be right. Yes I am aware of the Standard option.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Forgive me if I have an overwhelming affection for Number 9 and I have to say the clearest shots I have got have been on Camera 3. However this is because whenever I have been on premium The Goddess doesn't do so much in the Bedroom - it's like she's asking me the question (of course she isn't) as to why I don't just enjoy her and Nelly on free cam instead of getting distracted by the others on Premium and she would probably be right. Yes I am aware of the Standard option.

I can understand your affection for Number 9 totally BB, and if it wasn't for the fact there have been some fantastic shots on number 7 and Number 8 albeit not often enough from my perspective, but probably too much from yours, then I would possibly be hard pressed to choose between Numbers 1 and 9, and yes the quality in the kitchen is good but she seldom uses it. 

• Upvote 1

Sadly I have missed The Goddess today and have just been for a long shower.

However pertinent to the recent posts she was in the pose of the Rokeby Venus, except towards us, on the couch naked fully on Camera 3. This was marvellous as I am not sure I have seen her quite like that before. I suspect she might have adopted that position in the past but if so it has been with Paul in front of her blocking her beauty. Today she was looking wonderfully cute there and I hope she gives a repeat. As I said at the start of the post I have no idea what she did before then.