Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

But the Apple store is nowhere near as fruitful as your store of nuts, I'd suggest.

And as for savoury juiciness there is indeed plenty of that in Krasnoyarsk, with a vast surplus of it vesting in Leora's nether regions.

But the core of the matter is that Paul is there and we are not. Sorry, old fruit! :-)))

• Like 1

9 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

Did Leora and Paul leave, I don't see their names listed anymore.

This is just a new option in RLC. There is a toggle which only shows active couples so if they are out or asleep then the chances are they will not show up in the list unless Eva is going crazy arsed bonkers.

In response to some of the posts noticed in the previous several pages of this thread, and also as to be considered as my humble opinion of which has certainly increased in the time period of following the lovely LEORA's residence over a substantial length of time now, although I have never thought of or considered grading or rating the obviously amazing woman on any scale or level, it is my view and opinion that Leora is a 10 or an A+ when considered observation along the lines of her truly gifted attractive looks, the undoubtedly high level of intelligence of which she possesses, how she is certainly gifted in multiple talents, and how it is none other than obvious that she also possesses a high level of good taste in numerous aspects of her life such as the clothing attire in which she chooses to acquire and to wear, and the ways in which she chooses to arrange the furnishings of the residence in which they reside. To me, she is certainly an amazing woman who possesses a very good character which include very good traits.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Howard said:

She can't bate every day! You may be able to but sometimes you have to give the equipment the day off.  

Gee sorry for asking Howard.  Was there any need to flame me and be rude.

• Like 1