Lisa & Em - Part #2

43 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Lisa's BF fingering her in the LR right now. He tried to remove the covers and Lisa stopped him. That should be enough proof for you that she is not concerned about the audience. I'm not saying this to condemn her or call for some kind of silly boycott. I'm just mentioning this as a cold hard truth so people can stop making posts about they want to see or want them to do because she is very clearly not interested in any of that bullshit.

miscvoyeur, stop writing bullshit.

Everyone here wanted her to have sex. And now she's done it. Maybe she finally listened to the critics. 

The idea that she's not concerned about the audience doesn't make any sense.

Lets hope she will do it in a regular basis

1 minute ago, pahman said:

misvoyeur, stop writing bullshit.

Everyone here wanted her to have sex. And now she's done it. Maybe she finally listened to the critics. 

Right.... I'm sure the ONLY reason her or anybody on here fucks is strictly because people on this board want them to and no other reason.

Are you stupid or something?

When Lisa wrote LOVE on the shower, she specifically said to us that she is not here to have casual sex for views! That's what she said. It was a very important moment for all to see. When she has sex, it's for her first! 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Amy3 said:

When Lisa write LOVE on the shower, she specifically said to us that she is not here to have casual sex for views! That's what she said. It was a very important moment for all to see. When she has sex, it's for her first! 

Totally right. That was just completely natural Lisa sex. We were the lucky ones who got to watch it. :biggrin:

• Like 2