Lisa & Em - Part #2

Blanket is gone. It doesn't get any more explicit than this.

The second round was initiated by Lisa, Grant didn't feel like it, but Lisa fucked him like a champ. No chance for Glen to avoid it.

This was a good progress. I expect we will see Lisa gives a bj before next year. 

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

Lisa's BF fingering her in the LR right now. He tried to remove the covers and Lisa stopped him. That should be enough proof for you that she is not concerned about the audience. I'm not saying this to condemn her or call for some kind of silly boycott. I'm just mentioning this as a cold hard truth so people can stop making posts about they want to see or want them to do because she is very clearly not interested in any of that bullshit.

You should have waited until the end :)

• Like 1

its good to see some thing happening from lisa

she did not do herself a favor  by teasing for so long (the boy who cried wolf kind)when she did something good not many people expected any thing to happen so she must have missed out a lot of live views.

for me the sex was a bit slow awkward and lucks energy to make me feel wow.

saying that i am glad she did something because lately i was thinking she did not care cause now she has a BF and planning to leave, i hope its a beginning not a once every blue moon thing.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, zoifan said:

You should have waited until the end :)

the problem and even this when it is expected several times and nothing happens,

So you stop watching, that was my case,

we will see if there is continuity or we will see Lisa sleeping several times with her boyfriend,

without anything happening

34 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

nice to see (sort of ) lisa finally having sex instead of making grant continue to suffer. but blanket sex has to go. still timeline only here. also em & sid had the bed all night & didn't even take their clothes off. wow!

I agree with you, and most of all in the room and where you have the closest cameras, so you can see quality sex,

In living room, the cameras are poorly positioned to see the sex,

and everything else far away,

the sofa should be positioned facing the TV,

When they went to sleep, we had all angles covered,

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

nice to see (sort of ) lisa finally having sex instead of making grant continue to suffer. but blanket sex has to go. still timeline only here. also em & sid had the bed all night & didn't even take their clothes off. wow!

they keep the clothes on because wintry weather causes temperature in flats are below average. It must be very cold in Russia and radiators sometimes fail to keep enough warm in such a conditions. That might be the reason :biggrin:

39 minutes ago, waldi said:

they keep the clothes on because wintry weather causes temperature in flats are below average. It must be very cold in Russia and radiators sometimes fail to keep enough warm in such a conditions. That might be the reason :biggrin:

body to body contact might keep them warmer. maybe?

• Like 2