Lisa & Em - Part #2

Em seems really down and sad :sad: at the moment. She is using a variety of distraction techniques to keep herself occupied and thereby her mind off whatever is bringing her down. Em has tidied the whole apartment, made the bed and then changed it all again. Lost count of how many times the cushions have been arranged, perhaps she is catching some of Lisa's need for neat and tidy :biggrin:. Seriously though, I  think she is hurting quite bad following recent events and is hoping that keeping busy will help. We are only observers and cannot do anything to help but I'm sure many of us would like to see her happier than at present. It is never pleasant seeing someone who is unhappy, we can only watch, be supportive and hope that things improve for her :heart:

EMPF08Logo.jpg

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Arkay2 said:

Em seems really down and sad :sad: at the moment. She is using a variety of distraction techniques to keep herself occupied and thereby her mind off whatever is bringing her down. Em has tidied the whole apartment, made the bed and then changed it all again. Lost count of how many times the cushions have been arranged, perhaps she is catching some of Lisa's need for neat and tidy :biggrin:. Seriously though, I  think she is hurting quite bad following recent events and is hoping that keeping busy will help. We are only observers and cannot do anything to help but I'm sure many of us would like to see her happier than at present. It is never pleasant seeing someone who is unhappy, we can only watch, be supportive and hope that things improve for her :heart:

EMPF08Logo.jpg  0   159.48 kB

Nice and cute pic. I think she maybe has still feelings for Logan but wont lose Sid. Some kind of dilemma for sure

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

That is awesome!!! ❤️

Yes. But they have serious problems with statistics. Which is not surprising. Being naked is not enough. Lena and Katie go naked all time - and this does not give them statistics. Despite the excellent figure Lena.

10017.jpg

10021.jpg

10023.jpg

10022.jpg

They need some kind of action. Can active games (so that without translation it was fun for subscribers). Maybe a party - but not in Lisa's style. Just sit and look at the phone or TV, even naked - do not raise rating.:sad:

• Like 2