Carrie & David

10 minutes ago, waldi said:

if I'm not wrong it's Ukraine, that place where nuclear power station exploded, in the 80' of the last century😀

Chernobyl, or Chornobyl, is the name of a city situated in northern Ukraine near the border with Belarus. Chernobyl was largely abandoned following the disaster at theChernobyl Nuclear Power Plant located 14.5 kilometres (9 miles) away.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Opening new apts doesn't mean the promise of an equal proportion of new subs. In fact, according to what groomy said the subs have stagnated. More apts just means more tenants battling for the same coin pile. With each apt opening the current tenants cringe. With each apt departure the current tenants rejoice! 

Having 100 of them I don't think would ever come to fruition. The Turnover rates of Apartments will keep it at a respectable level.  I would say 30 to 35 would be tops.

Can one just imagine the chaos of trying to keep up with the Posts if there was 100 Apartments. It would be absurd.   :biggrin:

• Like 1

I don't want them evicted! I want VH to create a healthier living situation for the the ones that exist and to not add more apts that only crushes the spirit of the tenants. You try living in a pressure cooker where success is defined by your ability to have progressively kinkier sex. You think it would be easy, but it's not and worse it's not the person's real life. Much of what VH has become is a view of a group of people in a hole competing for a cash grab and instead of using weapons that have to entice viewers with new sex. It's easy to say, well they can just leave, but you don't know what other options they have. Perhaps those options are even worse. 

A voyeur site is supposed to a view into the real life of people, not a live sex competition. Just my opinion. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Having 100 of them I don't think would ever come to fruition. The Turnover rates of Apartments will keep it at a respectable level.  I would say 30 to 35 would be tops.

Can one just imagine the chaos of trying to keep up with the Posts if there was 100 Apartments. It would be absurd.   :biggrin:

Growth is ultimately dependent on the number of subs. But you are right, if you can't pay your rent, the manager isn't likely to be a charity for long. The result then is that the manager has to find more and more hard core people willing to do more to win the cash that day. Every day the competition resets. Go! Eventually, people considering joining will realize that 0-3 months pay may not be worth the sum total of their sex life. Just compare the attrition rate of VH compared to RLC. 

Yes, Golfer and when they see what the job entails, they'll think twice based on the previous successes of the previous tenants. Well, if they do their due diligence before joining they will. Exceptions are camstars and pros of some kind, who have other ways to keep it going for longer. 

6 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Growth is ultimately dependent on the number of subs. But you are right, if you can't pay your rent, the manager isn't likely to be a charity for long. The result then is that the manager has to find more and more hard core people willing to do more to win the cash that day. Every day the competition resets. Go! Eventually, people considering joining will realize that 0-3 months pay may not be worth the sum total of their sex life. Just compare the attrition rate of VH compared to RLC. 

It's kind of hard to compare one with the other as each have their own Operating Model and they are quite differently apart.

There is more Sexual Activity in One Day on VH than RLC has in a whole Month.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

It's kind of hard to compare one with the other as each have their own Operating Model and they are quite differently apart.

There is more Sexual Activity in One Day on VH than RLC has in a whole Month.

That's because the tenants don't have to behave to earn their basic wage. I'm sure that even RLC has some form of bonus system otherwise people would literally have their complete sex life outside. Money for views is the simple, yet critical difference. If you were a potential tenant and you weren't a sex maniac which site would you choose?