Eva & Sam - General Chat Topic (2018)

Sam is a fucking dud. Can he be anymore obvious that he wants this party over and these people gone!! This is your wife who is having a good time with her friends. At least try to act interested you asswipe!! She takes an interest in all your activities.  Whew.........that felt good. Thanks for letting me vent on this prick. Doesn't deserve this young woman.

2 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Sam is a fucking dud. Can he be anymore obvious that he wants this party over and these people gone!! This is your wife who is having a good time with her friends. At least try to act interested you asswipe!! She takes an interest in all your activities.  Whew.........that felt good. Thanks for letting me vent on this prick. Doesn't deserve this young woman.

Something tells me you're not a fan of him PP...😏

11 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Something tells me you're not a fan of him PP...😏

I think this is a end of school term celebration for Eva and her friends. Andy yes, some appear to be a little wild, but he can at least make an effort for his wife's sake. Does he appear to be much older (maybe even 10 years) then Eva?

1 minute ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I think this is a end of school term celebration for Eva and her friends. Andy yes, some appear to be a little wild, but he can at least make an effort for his wife's sake. Does he appear to be much older (maybe even 10 years) then Eva?

Maybe a few years older, but I wouldn't say 10...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Maybe a few years older, but I wouldn't say 10...

When is your girl going to return? I miss her openness. And we both love the fact she gets out and tours Spain not just fuck everyone. She takes advantage of time in another country. So many of these beautiful Russian women seem to spend way too much time in the apartments entertaining us. I personally have been to Spain many times and absolutely love it. Especially during Holy Week in cities like Malaga.

Just now, piedpiper1968 said:

When is your girl going to return? I miss her openness. And we both love the fact she gets out and tours Spain not just fuck everyone. She takes advantage of time in another country. So many of these beautiful Russian women seem to spend way too much time in the apartments entertaining us. I personally have been to Spain many times and absolutely love it. Especially during Holy Week in cities like Malaga.

Nicole lives in Barca now with her boyfriend...She never went 'home'...I think she is, or is applying for Spanish citizenship...If you remember, she was learning Spanish from day 1 on RLC..and getting Spanish lessons, as well as other lessons, from Miguel, initially...

Yes, Spain is great, and I envy her...She'll never grace our screens on RLC again, sadly, but she's moved on with her life now, which is great...❤️

• Like 2

Well, I seem to have watched most of last nights assembly, smoking, partying, dancing..

Having a grand time. I went to local Pub, had 2 beers & Wings. Came back. & everybodys in bed. Not moving. Covered up.

I thought last night was going to be "One Night in Bangkok" LOL

(One night in Bangkok makes a hard man humble)

• Upvote 1

On 5/6/2018 at 3:36 AM, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Not sure what's wrong with just watching and see what happens. Really there nothing we could do anyway to change what happens anyway. So enjoy the ride gents.

What I was attempting to express is that there's no reason to argue with each other about it;  StnCld is correct to say that nasty arguments between members about this situation should be posted in Rants & Flames. I agree with him. But I think you stated it more wisely than I. There's nothing wrong with discussing the situation in a civilized manner, such as Aussies do. We CC members are a powerful elite. I'm up for the ride. http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-M0lkwO2yZwE/UHz58e11DwI/AAAAAAAANG8/v4T60IThCVk/s1600/Funny+Squirrels+With+Guns_4.jpg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, CrazyDude said:

They were popping some pills that are kept close to the Kitchen cam...always there. Not sure what they are but I've seen Sam and Eva take them too. Looks like a package of cold pills.

Sam`s pills are blue  :)