Kamila, Kristy, Kaley - General Chat Coments (2018)

I know nothing of the guest that took a shower and was supposed to have a nice set of tata's on her.  What I do know is that all this talk of Kami breaking the internet with an open bate needs to halt.  If she was ever going to do it, it would have already happened by now.  No matter how all you wishful thinkers keep trying to get her to do it, if it was going to happen it already would have.  So, save your fingers of typing and concentrate on something else!!

I've seen one Kaley bate and if this one was anything like the rest......I'll pass.

I do believe Kamilla has gone butch. She just does not seem to feel her sexy anymore. Glad Kaley at least still gets her ass out. Never a money shot from these girls unless Kaley is masturbating the showerhead.

On 2/8/2018 at 6:20 PM, Ridgerunner said:

I think she needs a humidifier in her bedroom.Seems like she has trouble with her nose and sinuses drying out.

On 2/8/2018 I made the above comment.Is that a new humidifier in a box on Kami's nightstand? If so,that would be a strange coincidence.:cool: