Lina & Dominica

5 hours ago, ze81 said:

Yes agree with you,T&z possibility of being regular visits it's bad,well we just have to do the same thing when they go have the "fun" visits in other places..just change to other houses till they gone.

it is exactly on the basis of these very 'explanatory' photos above which follows my line of reasoning.

When we saw earlier, Dominica (assuming to be the brunette at the moment), behaving like that or somehow similar in her visits to Zoi?
Or also for Linda? What do we see today?

The only one we saw, different and only once was Clara.

Then it becomes clear what happened when they left together (or came together).

The biggest clue to this (and more recent) is Rachel's behavior and the way her breakthrough is "avoided" by Zoi. Not on cams then.

Equally and now even more, pathetic.

Another to remember ..... Dominica also has a good "relationship" with Clara, (if anyone has already realized this). So a "social" visit is expected. Let's see how much of this can still be more "disguised" yet.

For registration, nothing against Lina or Dominica. They are hot and this is good (we'll see if it holds, since it was drawn as bi). I do not see it like this.

What I observe is the (very bad) feeling of having and being that we are being deceived by T & Z.

That's what bothers. And with their presence here or Domenica there (now with Lina), it will become even more evident.:my:

1 hour ago, thedbear said:

it is exactly on the basis of these very 'explanatory' photos above which follows my line of reasoning.

When we saw earlier, Dominica (assuming to be the brunette at the moment), behaving like that or somehow similar in her visits to Zoi?
Or also for Linda? What do we see today?

The only one we saw, different and only once was Clara.

Then it becomes clear what happened when they left together (or came together).

The biggest clue to this (and more recent) is Rachel's behavior and the way her breakthrough is "avoided" by Zoi. Not on cams then.

Equally and now even more, pathetic.

Another to remember ..... Dominica also has a good "relationship" with Clara, (if anyone has already realized this). So a "social" visit is expected. Let's see how much of this can still be more "disguised" yet.

For registration, nothing against Lina or Dominica. They are hot and this is good (we'll see if it holds, since it was drawn as bi). I do not see it like this.

What I observe is the (very bad) feeling of having and being that we are being deceived by T & Z.

That's what bothers. And with their presence here or Domenica there (now with Lina), it will become even more evident.:my:

Think T&Z don't deceive anyone anymore,and well when the couple visits this house we just have to change to other houses,just hope will be few times,Clara visits don't mind at all and most probarby will watch.