Catherine & John

On 2/16/2018 at 11:47 PM, ze81 said:

desert GIF

Hey Ze, I don't get it. What is it? All I see is blowing desert sand. Whatever is in the
upper left corner, if that part is important, the GIF is too small to see what it is. I
even enlarged it to fullscreen in VLC and still couldn't make out what it is. What does
the GIF signify? Thank you.

35 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

Hey Ze, I don't get it. What is it? All I see is blowing desert sand. Whatever is in the
upper left corner, if that part is important, the GIF is too small to see what it is. I
even enlarged it to fullscreen in VLC and still couldn't make out what it is. What does
the GIF signify? Thank you.

Hi my friend,that's the original gift size(at least from were I got it)and its very easy to "describe"..an plain boring desert..an almost lifeless plant moving by the wind.But there is an super easy way to Totaly understand what the gift means..watch the place for some hours straight,it will be fun.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Hi my friend,that's the original gift size(at least from were I got it)and its very easy to "describe"..an plain boring desert..an almost lifeless plant moving by the wind.But there is an super easy way to Totaly understand what the gift means..watch the place for some hours straight,it will be fun.

I have precious little time available to me. I can't watch any apt for hours, but I 
get your point. Thanks.

• Upvote 1