Catherine & John

Truly think the Nothing's place have were the biggest rival were in the competition for worst place ever in an cam site.The Nothing's were about dacing and doing nothing on cams,this two is all..games..games..games.well nothing to see were,byebye.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Truly think the Nothing's place have were the biggest rival were in the competition for worst place ever in an cam site.The Nothing's were about dacing and doing nothing on cams,this two is all..games..games..games.well nothing to see were,byebye.

the xgswhoever nothings were still by far the absolute worst voyeur site in recorded history. they make these guys look like caligula. the nothings total of 1 sex act in 2 months was tied on the 1st day here & has been beaten numerous times. of course that wasn't a very high bar to top so these guys are definitely next, though still much better. having said all of that they are the least active apt that i've seen since then by far!:dodgy:

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, golfer06 said:

the xgswhoever nothings were still by far the absolute worst voyeur site in recorded history. they make these guys look like caligula. the nothings total of 1 sex act in 2 months was tied on the 1st day here & has been beaten numerous times. of course that wasn't a very high bar to top so these guys are definitely next, though still much better. having said all of that they are the least active apt that i've seen since then by far!:dodgy:

youre right golfer,also places like this one(and kinda Maria one also)makes me doubt if it's good to have residents that are their own managers..when it's done correctly and thinking in both sides(residents and viewrs)then could work..look at Ary&george place,but when it's mainly and mostly for them..we have this and Maria place.

20 minutes ago, ze81 said:

youre right golfer,also places like this one(and kinda Maria one also)makes me doubt if it's good to have residents that are their own managers..when it's done correctly and thinking in both sides(residents and viewrs)then could work..look at Ary&george place,but when it's mainly and mostly for them..we have this and Maria place.

True, they have nobody to give them the kick up the ass they need!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, stigeriksson16 said:

Sikh have turban Indi

Yes. If I understand you correctly, that's why I said that. And not just
in India.

Sikhism can be found predominantly in the Punjab region of India but
Sikh communities exist on every inhabited continent, with the largest
immigrant population being in Canada, which has slightly more than in
The United Kingdom. There are approximately 24 million Sikhs in the
world.