Mira & Henry Part #2 of 3

3 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

They're not even valid points, which is what makes all this trash 10x worse.

everyone does have a right to complain but the thread has been hijacked & i for 1 am tired of looking at the stuff. at least with a separate thread i can choose to ignore it or not. now i don't have that choice.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Just now, golfer06 said:

everyone does have a right to complain but the thread has been hijacked & i for 1 am tired of looking at the stuff. at least with a separate thread i can choose to ignore it or not. now i don't have that choice.

Yes me too. The complains in this and Ella Isaac topic should be moved to an own topic. I think in Ary George topic there was a few complains too. Should all be added under a general topic in the general section. So people who want to discuss it can do it there.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

...and here comes the lynch mob! Lovely! Enjoy the show guys!’maybe the potential subscribers will get to see some nude smoking. 

I haven't really taken a side on this because as a paid subscriber it really doesn't affect me.  I know, selfish of me but I've got a hell of a lot of other shit going on in my life I need to worry about than where a cam is placed.  I know some people can't afford a subscription to VH and I sympathize with them.  Conversely, I can't afford to race at the Indie 500 but that doesn't mean I should be able to drive on the track.  I can't afford a membership to Pebble Beach Golf course so should I be allowed to play golf there any time I want?  I used to be a subscriber to RLC also.  I am now extremely limited to the free cams now but I'm not going to bitch about it.  I just quit going to to the site.  Enough people do that here and believe me, you'll see results.  Conversely, it seems as if the paid subscribers don't really give a dam about which cam is the free cam so I can't see any real change coming over the horizon.  Further rants now would seem to be an exercise in futility.

VH is a business and the participants are more or less independent contractors who exercise some degree of control over the apartment.  It seems as if Alex and Anna have left the project so each of their participants are free to point the free cams where ever they want.  The most effective way to protest this type of action is to boycott that apartment or boycott VH altogether.   It would seem that all the protesting and griping is not going to change anything so I do have agree that further conversation here, in this thread is pointless.  Either set up a section for bitching or move on is my position.  

As far as a "lynch mob" mentality I don't really see it.  I see people that disagree and want to move on..  I happen to be in that crowd.  This doesn't' mean I don't like the hell out of you Amy.  On this subject I simply disagree with you..

In closing, I happen to think that even watching MIra smoking in the nude is sexier than many of the other apartments screwing their brains out!:heart:

• Like 3

1 minute ago, mic351 said:

I haven't really taken a side on this because as a paid subscriber it really doesn't affect me.  I know, selfish of me but I've got a hell of a lot of other shit going on in my life I need to worry about than where a cam is placed.  I know some people can't afford a subscription to VH and I sympathize with them.  Conversely, I can't afford to race at the Indie 500 but that doesn't mean I should be able to drive on the track.  I can't afford a membership to Pebble Beach Golf course so should I be allowed to play golf there any time I want?  I used to be a subscriber to RLC also.  I am now extremely limited to the free cams now but I'm not going to bitch about it.  I just quit going to to the site.  Enough people do that here and believe me, you'll see results.  Conversely, it seems as if the paid subscribers don't really give a dam about which cam is the free cam so I can't see any real change coming over the horizon.  Further rants now would seem to be an exercise in futility.

VH is a business and the participants are more or less independent contractors who exercise some degree of control over the apartment.  It seems as if Alex and Anna have left the project so each of their participants are free to point the free cams where ever they want.  The most effective way to protest this type of action is to boycott that apartment or boycott VH altogether.   It would seem that all the protesting and griping is not going to change anything so I do have agree that further conversation here, in this thread is pointless.  Either set up a section for bitching or move on is my position.  

As far as a "lynch mob" mentality I don't really see it.  I see people that disagree and want to move on..  I happen to be in that crowd.  This doesn't' mean I don't like the hell out of you Amy.  On this subject I simply disagree with you..

In closing, I happen to think that even watching MIra smoking in the nude is sexier than many of the other apartments screwing their brains out!:heart:

Wise comment my friend. Disagree without attacking our friend @Amy3. 100% agree.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes pretty good idea to make a topic for that underneath general section and move all the discussion there. Can you please do it @StnCld316?

I'll make a Topic in the General Section of the VHTV General Discussion Board for it. No sense clogging up the Apartment Topics about it.

• Like 2