Em & Sid

30 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Lol:

nothing will happen ,if there is no a plan involving sid ,or may be they are trying to get sid Jealous, or em finally take the design to hammering  The last nail in the coffin of their relationship

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, x1000 said:

nothing will happen ,if there is no a plan involving sid ,or may be they are trying to get sid Jealous, or em finally take the design to hammering  The last nail in the coffin of their relationship

Em needs to break up with sid, so there will be more enjoyment for the VH members

It is about time for Em to get drunk, she becomes a different person when drunk, she can handle all three of those losers if she chooses to. :heart: She would enjoy every minute of those three competing to get in her pants.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, budda said:

I do not completely agree with you.
Couples such as E & S or C & J have certainly explained both the content of the website, and what they expect from their subscribers.
It is normal that not all couples have the same frequency in sexual relations and in their variations. I really liked Alice who only had "normal" sex, but I also really like Lola who has more pushed sex (BI, threesome, bondage, etc.). I also like those who have little sex because I like to follow the house for a few days waiting for it to happen.
Now I ask you: imagine that you own a factory that produces shirts and have 28 workers. If 2 of them do not work, you would be understanding, you would have patience, you would give them time, you would talk to them but, in the end, if things do not change, you would send them home replacing them with more "active" people.
In the case of the above mentioned couples I would call them and say to them: "Hey guys, our subscribers follow you to see you having sex. We do not tell you to do it 2 times a week or 2 times a day but you can not stay a month without doing nothing.
Otherwise what are you doing here?
Leave the houses free to put someone more active than you.

It's an extreme example, but if the houses where nothing is done becomes 6 - 8 - 10, would you still talk in the same way?

>>Now I ask you: imagine that you own a factory that produces shirts and have 28 workers. If 2 of them do not work, you would be understanding, you would have patience, you would give them time, you would talk to them but, in the end, if things do not change, you would send them home replacing them with more "active" people.

Your answer is right there in your example:

The two workers who do not work produced 500% of the factory capacity last month when Bob fucked the shit out of Em. After the incident, we saw so many new camcaps users commenting about Em and Sid, yourself included. That is a sign of large amount of view.  

If Bob didn't visit this apartment, the manager would have made changes in this place by now.

The fallacy in your factory analogy is that VHTV producing shirt is not just having sex. Apartments with daily sex shows had to leave (like Edda). In VHTV producing shirt means producing view. Apartments can  produce view money $$$ without having any sex. Sid and Em is an example.

Do you see my point now?