Lola & Otto Part #1

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good evening everyone long ago that I did not intervene on the forum VH for personal reasons. But today a scene from the apartment Otto & Lola made me smile, and for those who remember me I like to post unusual photos here is a ebf8d257-2e78-44f9-a60f-2e9e773e77e7.png.... a voyeur dog he made me think of the blue-haired girl at Lexy & Pete last night, as the dog she just watched I welcome this new couple and happiness with their new life on VH

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, martyen said:

good evening everyone long ago that I did not intervene on the forum VH for personal reasons. But today a scene from the apartment Otto & Lola made me smile, and for those who remember me I like to post unusual photos here is a ebf8d257-2e78-44f9-a60f-2e9e773e77e7.png.... a voyeur dog he made me think of the blue-haired girl at Lexy & Pete last night, as the dog she just watched I welcome this new couple and happiness with their new life on VH

:biggrin:

47 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Great. Another one that can't put the phone down...

bandicam_2018-03-10_05-31-55-871.jpg

14 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

30 minutes later... Still on phone

bandicam_2018-03-10_06-04-47-461.jpg

5 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

For fuck sake, now he's on the phone. This will be my last picture of this couple. They can both take their phones and fuck right off.

bandicam_2018-03-10_06-13-56-077.jpg

So this is what sex is meant to look like nowadays, brings sexting to a whole new level. :biggrin:

• Like 4

10 hours ago, martyen said:

Hehe,cool Regard watching sex..nothing beats Leora dog..the little dude have absoluty no shame,he just grabs an pillow and mounts it's like there isn't tomorrow,right next the couple having sex hehe.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Hehe,cool Regard watching sex..nothing beats Leora dog..the little dude have absoluty no shame,he just grabs an pillow and mounts it's like there isn't tomorrow,right next the couple having sex hehe.

Yes I guess he is the most sexually active in their place :biggrin:

• Upvote 1