Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Good afternoon BB, good afternoon everyone...Belle's nudity has been brilliant today. Nicole was naked on the bed but the light was poor, much worse than her old room. If only Nicole or Karol had the benefit of the lighting in Belle's room...:sad:....Lovely stuff Belle, thank you...:heart:

I have briefly checked on your girl but My Belle:heart: is a major distraction. Bea was awesome too in the room made for dancing on camera.

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

I have briefly checked on your girl but My Belle:heart: is a major distraction. Bea was awesome too in the room made for dancing on camera.

From what I saw on replay Belle deserved to be top cam...and she hasn't finished...:biggrin:

Just now, Snakeater said:

Naga what are you watching Belle and the other girls of B4 for! Your girl Nicole is naked in her room waiting for you. I am Going to have to send her a text and let her know you are two timing her with B4.:dodgy::cool:ariana grande shop GIF

I was watching both Snake...But the light in her room was poor...I'm not even gonna comment on this gilf btw...So when and where  are they installing the 1st glory hole...:biggrin:

18 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

I see you are watching Belle on her bed. Was wondering if you knew. 

Occasionally she escapes me but as you know even last night I can't help checking if I'm awake - and I'm sure sometime I sleepcheck. My sleeping normally syncs in with My Belle:heart: when she's here and The Goddess when she's not.

She did escape me then. I don't know if the light is still off. I am guessing it probably is but I cannot complain about anything else. I still can't get used to this Belle who doesn't spend all night out leaving me to imagine and sometimes worry what she is up to. I just hope she's really enjoying yourself as well as giving me and others immense pleasure. My Belle is the TOPS.

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

I had to give her a good spanking for that and now she's taken them off again and is in the shower...:biggrin:

That's better. The first gif I went with just because I could not find what I wanted and that I thought was funny in a weird way.