Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

See it's an matter of tastes,I think Monica looks stunning(no doubt)but she plays,teases a lot more with viewrs than jasmin or rosemary.We passed in b4 from  twins etc doing back passage after back massages to beautiful girls like jas and rose that are more open and do some crazy funny,sexy things.

you 100% right , Twins  was in my eye  good for nothing Except when they were B1 with sheri and the other girl  I forgot her name the rest they were just  watching replay 

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, van the man said:

there is no way on earth that Jasmin is typing!!! She is just pretending. They must have automatic replys popping up to satisfy the mugs who pay!!!

Did you ''assuming'' guys  ever think she may be  on video chat with her bf???:cool:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Did you ever go on her site ??  I did and she she just chat she says she won't take anything off

No,i don't 'stalk' these girls off site,but i was talking about NOW. And if she is up front and says no clothes come off,then why would these others say the guys are suckers who go to her site? I guess i will never understand you people here.