Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

14 minutes ago, vortios said:

It must be me interpretation or me bad English ... Nicole and Miguel, they had sex without blankets, several times
Anna had sex without blankets. Polya, I think she has also had sex without a blanket. until Lola fucked the boy without a blanket, yes. the cameras, as always in bad position. Without going much further back, Milena, I think they gave her that name, in B1, I have sex with very good cameras.

I think ed's point was that this is the best sex we've had in the Barca apts. My girl Nicole had some great sex with Miguel, but they were both naive and, although great to watch, it was a bit awkward at times. Karol and her BF know what they like. They were great at it, her HJ/BJ technique was amazing and so I'd say this was the best sex I've witnessed in the barca apts..The 2nd round in NV was actually better than the 1st...

As for the others you mentioned, they're not worth a place in the same post...

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, vortios said:

It must be me interpretation or me bad English ... Nicole and Miguel, they had sex without blankets, several times
Anna had sex without blankets. Polya, I think she has also had sex without a blanket. until Lola fucked the boy without a blanket, yes. the cameras, as always in bad position. Without going much further back, Milena, I think they gave her that name, in B1, I have sex with very good cameras.

I didn't just mean without covers, but giving such a good view, no covers, no turning away, giving good angles, lights on etc. etc.

I've only seen Nora, that could compete with this.

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I think ed's point was that this is the best sex we've had in the Barca apts. My girl Nicole had some great sex with Miguel, but they were both naive and, although great to watch, it was a bit awkward at times. Karol and her BF know what they like. They were great at it, her HJ/BJ technique was amazing and so I'd say this was the best sex I've witnessed in the barca apts..The 2nd round in NV was actually better than the 1st...

As for the others you mentioned, they're not worth a place in the same post...

Yes, you understood me