Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

8 hours ago, Sergio said:

true, I was referring to Mira

Just read this after posting my very long winded post...I don't watch them now. An example of too much sex becoming boring...and she's not my type either...:dodgy:

There you go, I kept it short and sweet this time...:biggrin:

7 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Morning everyone...:biggrin:

Good morning Sergio...I'm not making this a competition between Luci and Kust, and Karol and her BF because there IS NO COMPETITION...:dodgy:

Are you telling me that there is no difference between them. Luci and Kust are awkward at the best of times. I find them one of the most difficult couples to watch trying to get intimate with each other. Shes constantly trying to grab his dick, which is a total turn off for me, especially when he's not interested, and when they get down to 'foreplay'. he ends up blowing on her pussy...:huh:...Sex is usually undercover of he keeps his underwear on and is fragmented and let's face it, shit...and she's often drunk or hungover. 

Karol and her BF were in another league last night. They watched something on her lap top, snuggled up like a 'proper couple'. There was a lovely intimacy about it and definitely no awkwardness. There was no fake massage to get them going, they just flowed into it with great foreplay, great sex and even better HJ/BJ. They both obviously know each other intimately, being in a long term relationship, and know each others needs...and she finished him off superbly...TWICE...:heart:...and I don't think there was much, if any, alcohol consumed.

It's events like this that make it all worth the money for me, a bit like earlier in the day, with Eva and her mate...only this was much better, IMO...The sort of event where you're living in hope rather than expectation, then BANG!!! It happens...:biggrin:

There's been great sex in many of the couples apts, but after a few times it gets boring...Not this, and the best sex in Barca for me, ever....

Yes, she's the best tease we've ever had, so she's well aware of the cam angles. People seem to forget though, she also DOES offer us some great views too...
But last night I believe they acted like they were totally natural and oblivious to the cams...It just flowed beautifully and nothing was done for our benefit..IMHO...:biggrin:

Finally on to comparing the girls...Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I'm not denying that Luci is an attractive girl. I personally think she'd be a damn site more attractive if she laid off the booze a bit, but if they're happy, that's fine.
Karol, on the other hand, is one of the most naturally sexy girls we've ever had. Sexuality and sensuality oozes from every pore of her body, and she doesn't even have to try hard...
Apart from Nicole, whose naturally stunning, all my favourite girls are beautiful in there own right, but in different ways...that GIRL NEXT DOOR look...Karol, Angel, Sofie, Renata and Gina...they're the type of girls I go for...apart from Nicole...:heart:

There you are guys, a little something for you to ponder over breakfast, lunch, tea or supper, depending on where you are, while it's quiet on here...or you can just skip it...:dodgy:...It's just one opinion...:wink:

Have a good day guys...:biggrin:

Well written Naga, thank you very much

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

Apart from Nicole, whose naturally stunning, all my favourite girls are beautiful in there own right, but in different ways...that GIRL NEXT DOOR look...Karol, Angel, Sofie, Renata and Gina...they're the type of girls I go for...apart from Nicole...:heart:

You crack me up Naga, Sofie in particular is about as far away from the 'girl next door' look as it's possible to get :biggrin:

But obviously, different strokes for different folks

• Like 1

Good morning My Beautiful Belle:heart:. I am still recovering from last night. You on the bed with 3 other girls, Bea in the shower and Karol with her boyfriend. Great entertainment although I will always watch you given the choice. I can't wait to see what today brings - maybe more dancing in the bathroom :biggrin::biggrin: 

Bonjour.

Parmi les abonnés qui ont accès aux caméras des chambres, quelqu'un peut t'il me dire, si certaines filles ont des relations sexuelles entres elles.

Et plus particulièrement, la grand brune et la blonde (je ne reconnais pas encore les prénoms).

Car en ce moment, sur le menu du live, parmi les vignettes du replay floutée, on en voit une avec la grande brune qui semble avoir sa tête entre les jambes de la blonde ?

Merci