Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

1 minute ago, Peanut_Brotha said:

I'll call it "itchering" :biggrin: A good 10 - 15 seconds on her fingers on the kitty

I hope she has a major itch one day and don't stop at 10-15 seconds,,just keep itching very hard until something amazing happens.:biggrin::biggrin:

giphy.gif

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

I hope she has a major itch one day and don't stop at 10-15 seconds,,just keep itching very hard until something amazing happens.:biggrin::biggrin:

giphy.gif

I think she will somehow someway while in B4 considering how frequently she did with the shower hose when she was in B2. She just needs to find her method. And wait for Avi to go to sleep :dodgy:

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Creo que el punto de Ed era que este es el mejor sexo que hemos tenido en los apartamentos Barca. Mi niña Nicole tenía un gran sexo con Miguel, pero ambos eran ingenuos y, aunque genial para ver, que era un poco incómodo a veces. Karol y su BF saben lo que les gusta. Eran muy en ello, su técnica HJ / BJ era increíble y así que diría que este fue el mejor sexo que he sido testigo en la barca apts..The segunda ronda de NV en realidad era mejor que la primera ...

En cuanto a los demás que usted ha mencionado, no vale la pena un lugar en el mismo puesto ...

In advance, I do not want to enter into discussion with this, but perhaps I am the one who remembers it badly, but I think Anna gave a BJ, very worthy, and the camera was very well placed, as I say, I think it was the camera 14 of B2.
As for this scene of Karol, when I see her I will be able to answer her better, but as I wanted to say before, couple relationships are usually "almost" all in the same style. Few differences between them. Something that should not lead us to strangeness either.
I think the most imaginative are Nelly and Bogdan, because when it comes to practicing positions, they tend to be quite imaginative. Masha, is also very imaginative, although lately, I think they have been more traditional.

2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

NOW I'M WONDERING HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE FEELING PRETTY FOOLISH RIGHT ABOUT NOW,,,OF HOW MUCH SHIT THEY HAVE SAID ABOUT KAROL IN THE PAST?

I WONDER HOW MUCH OF THOSE SAME PEOPLE ARE NOW JUMPING ON THE BANDWAGON,,,AND ARE NOW ACTING LIKE THEY ARE HER BIGGEST FANS,,WHEN JUST A FEW DAYS AGO THEY WERE COMPLAINING ABOUT HER BEING A BIG TEASE,,,HIDING FROM THE CAMERAS "ON PURPOSE",,,NEVER FUCKING ON CAMERA,,,AND ALSO SAID THAT IF SHE FUCKED IT WOULD BE COVERED,,,,, I WONDER HOW MANY PEOPLE PROBABLY GOING BACK TO FIND THEIR OLD COMMENTS BASHING KAROL TO TRY AND DELETE IT AFTER TONIGHT?

THIS PLACE DOES NOT HAVE A LOT OF LOYAL PEOPLE,,,THEY WILL PRAISE THESE WOMEN ONE DAY AND THE NEXT CALLING OUT FOR BLOOD. ANYWAY THANK YOU KAROL AGAIN FOR TONIGHT,,, BUT AS THIS IS CC,,,IF SHE DOESN'T DO IT AGAIN EVERY NIGHT FROM NOW ON,,,THE SAME PEOPLE WHO ARE LOVING HER NOW WILL BE TALKING SHIT ABOUT HER ALL OVER AGAIN,,,,,,,THIS IS WHAT I'VE COME TO EXPECT FROM CC THESE DAYS.

TODAY IS PRAISE,,TOMORROW THE ANGRY SEX DEPRIVED MOB.:dodgy:

Loyal? Why should we be loyal? I'm not in a relationship with any of these, I just watch them.

To me, being loyal is no goal at all, but I try to be consistent. I comment on things I like, and I comment on things I do not like, no matter whom I'm loyal to.

P.S. I've been pretty positive about Karol on this tour.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, vortios said:

In advance, I do not want to enter into discussion with this, but perhaps I am the one who remembers it badly, but I think Anna gave a BJ, very worthy, and the camera was very well placed, as I say, I think it was the camera 14 of B2.
As for this scene of Karol, when I see her I will be able to answer her better, but as I wanted to say before, couple relationships are usually "almost" all in the same style. Few differences between them. Something that should not lead us to strangeness either.
I think the most imaginative are Nelly and Bogdan, because when it comes to practicing positions, they tend to be quite imaginative. Masha, is also very imaginative, although lately, I think they have been more traditional.

Anna blowjob lasted maybe one minute at max(it was the only one I seen her doing)with that hairy dude.It was very hot for sure but lasted nothing sadly.

The same BEATRICE that I see you professing your love for right now.

If she stopped bating tomorrow,,,started going out all night long and coming back days later,,,or when she is home is no longer naked in front of the camera.,,,,, you would be tearing her a new asshole....... that's why I always say that none of these women should ever do shit to please anyone else but themselves,,if they want to fuck then fuck,,if they want to bate then bate.

You keep talking about the fact that you don't care about sex or masturbation,,,and how much you want to see real life things on RLC,,,,yet I only see you heap praises on the women who masturbate and fuck all the time,,, I don't know who you are trying to fool around here.....we know exactly what you want to see and if you don't then your comment to that particular lady is nothing but criticism and negativity. 

No loyalty means that a girl is like a piece of meat to you guys,,,as soon as they don't do exactly as you like,,,you turn on them immediately.

If Bea wasn't bating uncovered for the covers in broad daylight in full view of the cameras you would not be talking highly about her,,,and that's the truth.

12 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Loyal? Why should we be loyal? I'm not in a relationship with any of these, I just watch them.

To me, being loyal is no goal at all, but I try to be consistent. I comment on things I like, and I comment on things I do not like, no matter whom I'm loyal to.

P.S. I've been pretty positive about Karol on this tour.

• Like 1