Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

Just now, tripod2 said:

I must be missing something about Belle. There's constantly gushing about her on these boards, but she's been here three times and has done absolutely nothing.  To each their own I guess.

Other than dildoed 4 girls in on night ... and another one on another night while being fingered to a climax, bated more than 20 times on camera, been almost the most naked of all time and given unrivalled displays plus the greatest dancing showers ever ... Apart from that. Not many girls match that. Oh I forgot naked close up sunbathing.

It's impressive to me, how every time, BB blurs out Bells name, RLC, manages to come to his rescue by delivering Bell, right to his doorsteps. (twice) This woman never looks at the camera, always into the camera; just as if, this woman is looking directly into BB heart; this woman with her sweet and fierce Tiger eyes. Lucky you!

My favorites are Megan, Jessica, Belle, Iona - Last year, I was one of the few, who was fortunate to chat with Megan, she made it clear to me, she would never come back to RLC. I asked her about staying for a few years and receive, a bonus to do so, because, in my opinion, Megan, along with Bell, and Jessica, Iona, are  the best looking. They all seem to have the same quirky attitudes, and shows us how unselfish they are in front of the cameras. As for Megan, she's doing well Modeling. For anyone, who is not familiar with Megan, look up the actress Elizabeth Taylor at Megan's age, (23) No difference,  except, there both Gorgeous. :cool:

• Upvote 2

58 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

NOW I'M WONDERING HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE FEELING PRETTY FOOLISH RIGHT ABOUT NOW,,,OF HOW MUCH SHIT THEY HAVE SAID ABOUT KAROL IN THE PAST?

I WONDER HOW MUCH OF THOSE SAME PEOPLE ARE NOW JUMPING ON THE BANDWAGON,,,AND ARE NOW ACTING LIKE THEY ARE HER BIGGEST FANS,,WHEN JUST A FEW DAYS AGO THEY WERE COMPLAINING ABOUT HER BEING A BIG TEASE,,,HIDING FROM THE CAMERAS "ON PURPOSE",,,NEVER FUCKING ON CAMERA,,,AND ALSO SAID THAT IF SHE FUCKED IT WOULD BE COVERED,,,,, I WONDER HOW MANY PEOPLE PROBABLY GOING BACK TO FIND THEIR OLD COMMENTS BASHING KAROL TO TRY AND DELETE IT AFTER TONIGHT?

THIS PLACE DOES NOT HAVE A LOT OF LOYAL PEOPLE,,,THEY WILL PRAISE THESE WOMEN ONE DAY AND THE NEXT CALLING OUT FOR BLOOD. ANYWAY THANK YOU KAROL AGAIN FOR TONIGHT,,, BUT AS THIS IS CC,,,IF SHE DOESN'T DO IT AGAIN EVERY NIGHT FROM NOW ON,,,THE SAME PEOPLE WHO ARE LOVING HER NOW WILL BE TALKING SHIT ABOUT HER ALL OVER AGAIN,,,,,,,THIS IS WHAT I'VE COME TO EXPECT FROM CC THESE DAYS.

TODAY IS PRAISE,,TOMORROW THE ANGRY SEX DEPRIVED MOB.:dodgy:

mob GIF by South Park

i still think its time for karol to leave and take leia with her .  she may have had sex on cam tonight  and its very funny how it was all opened.  seeing every time she bated she made sure that there was something in the line of view or she just turned to just the right angle from the cams   and right after she cleaned her self up in her restroom she came out he went in she got on the bed and checked her phone :dodgy:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Sergio said:

what a difference there is between Luci and Kust and Karol and her boyfriend nothing, except that Luci is much more beautiful

Morning everyone...:biggrin:

Good morning Sergio...I'm not making this a competition between Luci and Kust, and Karol and her BF because there IS NO COMPETITION...:dodgy:

Are you telling me that there is no difference between them. Luci and Kust are awkward at the best of times. I find them one of the most difficult couples to watch trying to get intimate with each other. Shes constantly trying to grab his dick, which is a total turn off for me, especially when he's not interested, and when they get down to 'foreplay'. he ends up blowing on her pussy...:huh:...Sex is usually undercover of he keeps his underwear on and is fragmented and let's face it, shit...and she's often drunk or hungover. 

Karol and her BF were in another league last night. They watched something on her lap top, snuggled up like a 'proper couple'. There was a lovely intimacy about it and definitely no awkwardness. There was no fake massage to get them going, they just flowed into it with great foreplay, great sex and even better HJ/BJ. They both obviously know each other intimately, being in a long term relationship, and know each others needs...and she finished him off superbly...TWICE...:heart:...and I don't think there was much, if any, alcohol consumed.

It's events like this that make it all worth the money for me, a bit like earlier in the day, with Eva and her mate...only this was much better, IMO...The sort of event where you're living in hope rather than expectation, then BANG!!! It happens...:biggrin:

There's been great sex in many of the couples apts, but after a few times it gets boring...Not this, and the best sex in Barca for me, ever....

Yes, she's the best tease we've ever had, so she's well aware of the cam angles. People seem to forget though, she also DOES offer us some great views too...
But last night I believe they acted like they were totally natural and oblivious to the cams...It just flowed beautifully and nothing was done for our benefit..IMHO...:biggrin:

Finally on to comparing the girls...Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I'm not denying that Luci is an attractive girl. I personally think she'd be a damn site more attractive if she laid off the booze a bit, but if they're happy, that's fine.
Karol, on the other hand, is one of the most naturally sexy girls we've ever had. Sexuality and sensuality oozes from every pore of her body, and she doesn't even have to try hard...
Apart from Nicole, whose naturally stunning, all my favourite girls are beautiful in there own right, but in different ways...that GIRL NEXT DOOR look...Karol, Angel, Sofie, Renata and Gina...they're the type of girls I go for...apart from Nicole...:heart:

There you are guys, a little something for you to ponder over breakfast, lunch, tea or supper, depending on where you are, while it's quiet on here...or you can just skip it...:dodgy:...It's just one opinion...:wink:

Have a good day guys...:biggrin:

• Like 3