Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

3 hours ago, bud2966 said:

looks like karol will do what ever she needs to do to make money  :dodgy:

You're a bit dense aren't you. Of course the tenants are on RLC to make money, you think they're here for fun? Think about your favourite ever girl on RLC - she was there to make money. If the girls weren't paid, the apartments would be empty and you'd have to find something else to complain about

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Nicole is the classic example that makes everyone happy, because we pay to see this and she shows it without shame, Nicole because surely when it ends its stay in Barcelona will be able to do a real nice holiday

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

You're way off the mark there happy88, and I'm sure you just said that for effect, and don't really believe it yourself...:dodgy:...This is a long term relationship! It's obvious from the affection they show each other, they're really comfortable in each other's company and the sexual activity is like a well oiled machine. They know how to please each other...Not just a long term relationship, but a pretty serious one, as far as I can see...:biggrin:

...and Bud, I see you've ditched the 'texting instructions to Karol 'shite and are having a go at her (a girl you're suppose to like..:huh: ) from another angle now. If you've watched them, and I doubt you have, (although you'll claim that you'll watch her 24/7!)..you must be pretty dumb to think she is doing this for the money!! They haven't seen each other for weeks and, IMO, are acting as naturally as they would in the privacy of their own place back home. Karol is well aware of the cams when teasing us in the only way she can, although she also gives us some great views, which some guys seem to forget about. But here, with her BF, ther is no playing to the cam, IMO...

I know you come up with this bullshit to wind guys like me up...You haven't managed it I'm afraid. I'm just pointing out how embarrassing you sound...:wink:

so you are saying that in one day she gos from keeping all her bates just off cam angles to showing it all.   and that started the day after nora stayed and they had a long talk in karols bedroom. and when karol and nora left the nexted day karol comes back with the guy  and she don't change in front of him she gos to her restroom and shuts the door and yes she stiil looks at her phone before doing something and it don't take her long to check her phone after sex to 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Good morning everyone. I'm not a huge fan of the girls returning, only a certain few...Karol is one of them. After her short stay in B2 last time, I felt she was just warming up and had plenty more to offer. I was thrilled when she returned to B4 and up until her BF arriving, she's been everything I expected...the best tease ever, but giving us a little more every day, and, contrary to what some guys say, some great views :biggrin:...But what she's given us the last few days with her BF is beyond my wildest dreams...and has certainly quietened a few of the Karol bashers down...

She is well on her way to becoming a RLC legend, she already is in my eyes, and there aren't many of them...I love this girl to bits...

heart beat emoticon

I agree! Karol's first stay was caught short, and she has had a fantastic developement, and a great second stay!

On the question of returning girls you likely know where I stand. I couldn't understand what RLC were doing last summer, when several girls stayed 5-6 months. I think the old 90-day limit is enough, even for the best girls, even for my favourite Bea. When it has gone awhile, they could maybe come back for a second stay, but returning for the 3rd or 4th stay, that is just milking the cow. I think most of the exitement in the Barca-apartments is the changings, watching the new tenants.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

so you are saying that in one day she gos from keeping all her bates just off cam angles to showing it all.   and that started the day after nora stayed and they had a long talk in karols bedroom. and when karol and nora left the nexted day karol comes back with the guy  and she don't change in front of him she gos to her restroom and shuts the door and yes she stiil looks at her phone before doing something and it don't take her long to check her phone after sex to 

and just how much does he talks to the other girls in the house and not just leia  I'm sure he knows her :dodgy::biggrin: 

3 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

and just how much does he talks to the other girls in the house and not just leia  I'm sure he knows her :dodgy::biggrin: 

Of course he knows Leia. Karol and Leia were friends before they moved to B4. They're from the same neck of the woods and Karol and her BF have been an item for years, so there's a good chance they've bumped into each other...:dodgy:

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

From your post Bud it is obvious you are not old enough to date women. It is not unusual for a woman to dress out of her lovers view. They do not want to give away their secrets of attracting a man. Also it is not unusual for a married woman to dress where her husband cannot see her.

• Like 2