Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

43 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

For Bea to just up sticks and leave her 'friend' Neia for B4 suggests there was a bit more to the situation than we witnessed Ed...:confused:

Yes, I think so. Bea looked abit depressed and sad at the end in B2. The episode with N&N on the bed was just alittle blowout from Bea, after long buildt up frustration. Since Vicky left no one really cared about Bea. Neia used her for the shows, but was happy to abandon her. They were talking and laughing behind Bea's back. I call this backstabbing.

In B4 the girls are much nicer to her, they act interested when she talks, and they make Bea feel more comfortable.

This is why I speak so negative of Neia, because I really like Bea.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

For Bea to just up sticks and leave her 'friend' Neia for B4 suggests there was a bit more to the situation than we witnessed Ed...:confused:

I witnessed this....

7 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Yes, I think so. Bea looked abit depressed and sad at the end in B2. The episode with N&N on the bed was just alittle blowout from Bea, after long buildt up frustration. Since Vicky left no one really cared about Bea. Neia used her for the shows, but was happy to abandon her. They were talking and laughing behind Bea's back. I call this backstabbing.

In B4 the girls are much nicer to her, they act interested when she talks, and they make Bea feel more comfortable.

This is why I speak so negative of Neia, because I really like Bea.

..... and it made me feel bad.