Mary & George

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

All I want it's she to continue,she was,looked diferent from rest of residents,her girlfriend also had something special.

So you would condone the violence and let him stay so Mary and Mel would stay? Really?

Take a lesson from me guys and quit watching this shit! It’s a fucking hard habit to break. Don’t get addicted to this shit like I did. You may think you’re having fun and it’s harmless entertainment, but slowly and surely you getting more and more addicted to this. How many times a day do have to log on here. Do you ever feel anxious that you’re missing out on something. Eventually, that anxiety doesn’t go away and you will constantly feel that way. Even now, since I pretty much stopped posting comments here, I still feel this pull to check the status of things. It fucking sucks and it’s a lot harder to quit watching this shit then you think it is. 

Take it from me and quit now before you end up like me. It’s not worth your time. Go and do something that means something to your life and stop wasting it here. I wish you all luck. I long for the day that I don’t feel the need to be here at all. 

Feel free to put me down all you want. I don’t care. ❤️

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

So you would condone the violence and let him stay so Mary and Mel would stay? Really?

Did you watch tod and Chad?violence,both continued online.Did you watch candy and Deen?Violence(two times)both are online.I condemn violence but for all in same maner.If ones were giving an second,third changes the others should have also.To me without the dude would be the ideal that's for sure.

14 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I just do not see the thing only black and white. But when there is a rule in future any violence means eviction I am okay with it

But when you have the grey areas that is when thing are done unfairly, if it is a hard rule everyone knows where they stand regarding violence. No more "kick him out" but "let him stay"

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Take a lesson from me guys and quit watching this shit! It’s a fucking hard habit to break. Don’t get addicted to this shit like I did. You may think you’re having fun and it’s harmless entertainment, but slowly and surely you getting more and more addicted to this. How many time a day do have to log on here. Do you ever feel anxious that you missing out on something. Eventually, that anxiety doesn’t go away and you will constantly feel that way. Even now, since I pretty much stopped posting comments here, I still feel this pull to check the status of things. It fucking sucks and it’s a lot harder to quit watching this shit then you think it is. 

Take it from me and quit now before you end up like me. It’s not worth your time. Go and do something that means something to your life and stop wasting it here. I wish you al luck. I long for the day that I don’t feel the need to be here at all. 

Feel free to put me down all you want. I don’t care. ❤️

Why should anybody put you down for speaking sense? I would say that is their problem!

• Like 2

Well to end this talk from me,if this house it's closed then from now own I expect exactly the same treatment in similar cases.That would mean no more second chances and that violence would mean imediatly out.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Did you watch tod and Chad?violence,both continued online.Did you watch candy and Deen?Violence(two times)both are online.I condemn violence but for all in same maner.If ones were giving an second,third changes the others should have also.To me without the dude would be the ideal that's for sure.

I did and my position has not changed. The person committing the violence goes!

• Like 3

Just now, jjkopite said:

I did and my position has not changed. The person committing the violence goes!

Yes but they didn't go.One thing it's what we feel and wish other it's what happens.Well end of talk to me,it was an interesting talk with you all,and with respect by we all as it should be.The rest..it up to VH decide.

9 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

Why should anybody put you down for speaking sense? I would say that is their problem!

Because I know how people can be to justify themselves. I don’t care anymore what people think of me. I’m sure that there are plenty of people here who think I’m just a bitter person. To an extent that is true, but that not what’s motivating me here. I’m serious, what happened to me was that I had become terribly addicted to this life. I lived it and breathed it all the time. It got so bad that I was waking up in the middle of the night with insomnia because of some idea or thought about what was happening here. I was checking CC an untold number of times a day. Every other minute it seemed. Constantly scanning from one apt to the next. Looking for something new to see and talk about. Then as VH put in more and more apts the time needed to keep up just got to be more and more. Finally, it got to the point where it took up most of my real life cause I had to know what was going on. A while back @bean1111 sort of raised a flag with me and it really made me think about what I was doing and how much of my life I was wasting being here. I shrugged it off and tried to make it out like I was just having fun and everything was ok. Well, it wasn’t ok. I really was destroying my real life to be here. This was about all I did outside the absolute responsibilities that I have in my life. All that time I could have spent with my family wasted and for what? Sex? Seriously, the sex here is not that great. The same people doing the same show day in and day out. 

Please take a long look at what you are doing here and how it is effecting your real life. If you feel compelled to check CC and VH constantly throughout the day, you may be getting addicted too. I’m just here to tell you that it’s sucks! It’s a lot harder to quit then you think it is, especially after living it for 2 years. I don’t know if any of you people will listen now, but maybe some point in the future you will realize what I have and you’ll wish you had listened to me. Just think about it. That’s all. 

To be honest with you all, a great deal of my recent breakdowns have been really a crude attempt to wreck my life as Amy3 so that maybe I could have some hope of escaping this addiction. I did major damage to people around me as a means to cut myself off from this somehow. That’s how bad it got for me. To an extent it worked. I pretty much lost all respect from everyone here and so what I have to say is pretty much worthless. I managed to stay away from posting comments for a couple of days. I even went a whole day without logging on to my account although I still cheated and scanned the forums without being logged on. The point I’m making is that this stuff is terribly addicting. Stop now, before what happened to me, happens to you. Heed my advice and quit! 

I love you all very much. ❤️

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1