Polly & Ray Part #1

3 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Maybe I am thick but I don't see what he is trying to do or even what pleasure he gets out of it????

I don't know how people can achieve sexual satisfaction from it , but judging from number of people involved in bdsm around the globe, I think it is possible :confused:

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Maybe I am thick but I don't see what he is trying to do or even what pleasure he gets out of it????

LOL   Maybe they should reverse the Roles and have the Girl Tie the Guy up. Climb into a Strap On and let him have it.   :biggrin:

• Like 5

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

LOL   Maybe they should reverse the Roles and have the Girl Tie the Guy up. Climb into a Strap On and let him have it.   :biggrin:

I like that lol great idea 

• Upvote 1

So Ray is going to punish Polly with some contrived bdsm silliness. VH already spilled the beans on all of it including pics of the instruments to be used. Only thing left to ponder is how bad the staged cam show itself will be. Enjoy! 👎🏻

23 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

So Ray is going to punish Polly with some contrived bdsm silliness. VH already spilled the beans on all of it including pics of the instruments to be used. Only thing left to ponder is how bad the staged cam show itself will be. Enjoy! 👎🏻

Polly is in bedroom... it's another person..don't know if the same that refused everything last time or a new one that he found

• Like 1