Foxy, Kira - Part #1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Amy is right on this. So let's all calm down again and wait what happens.They most likely will get a fine which will be well deserved. Foxy and Kira are responsible for what happens on cam there. But please now all stop attacking each other.

Thank you!

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, golfer06 said:

i repeat: learn to understand what you read. the forum used to be fun & now it's not!

me too

repeat: learn to understand what you read. the forum used to be fun & now it's not!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Amy is right on this. So let's all calm down again and wait what happens.They most likely will get a fine which will be well deserved. Foxy and Kira are responsible for what happens on cam there. But please now all stop attacking each other.

They learned this lesson hard way,there is imensly potential in this house,the residents and some of the guest.But they have to be smart.

I think the excessive proliferation of apartments is causing a lot of undesirable entry, I guess we all want more or less normal people who like to fuck. Drunk, violent, drug addicts, sex workers and other riff-raff should leave now, if these behaviors are not cut in a radical way any day we will see something worse than what we have seen so far

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, jontee said:

me too

repeat: learn to understand what you read. the forum used to be fun & now it's not!

Strangely life isn't always fun serious things do happen which have to be discussed not just ignored.