Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I realise I'm biased because I love this girl but it just came to me this morning as I watched her get up and instantly hide behind the towel...She wasn't hiding from us...:heart:

no she don't hide from us and I will keep watching monica I just cant get myself to look away when she is in the apt

il y a une heure, ed2 a dit :

Cela prend trop de temps, être timide les premiers 2-3-4 fois, regardez, l'invité et l'invité a invité le faire, quand il a signé pour le projet, il est dommage.

quand sofie a recu son copain elle ne c est pas cache quand il la lechait

53 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Good morning Magical Monica...:heart:

Morning guys...did anyone see Monica get up this morning when her guy was still in bed...? She hid from him under a towel. Now this, together with her hiding from both him and us last night, plus the fact that they acted as just friends when he came to B2 a couple of weeks ago doesn't look like behaviour of a couple who are regular sex partners. They were a bit awkward last night too, IMO, which might have been down to the cams, but it might also be an indication that she's not comfortable to show her body off to him just yet...They may actually be just starting their sexual adventure and this might not be the guy she's probably been seeing all this time...if she has been seeing a guy...:confused:

It was very akward tbh, like they didn't know what to do. It kind of reminded me of all the guys we've seen just to tease, except this one got lucky, but it looked like they weren't very "interested" in each other most of the time, or even didn't know each other.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ed2 said:

It was very akward tbh, like they didn't know what to do. It kind of reminded me of all the guys we've seen just to tease, except this one got lucky, but it looked like they weren't very "interested" in each other most of the time, or even didn't know each other.

It wouldn't surprise me if this was the furthest their relationships gone...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

I realise I'm biased because I love this girl but it just came to me this morning as I watched her get up and instantly hide behind the towel...She wasn't hiding from us...:heart:

Thank you for pointing this out....i did not see this.. thank you.

30 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

I just saw a cat in the living room.

When My Hot Belle:heart: went out sunbathing earlier a cat was hanging around the pool. There are so many places they can get in but the kitchen is a very common entrance. I don't know the apartment's exact topography so I don't know if Belle and Blair's terrace is an easy entrance but they have been a few times in their room as well.