Voyeur-House.TV - Part 2

Guest Just In

New archive design it's great,very clean and easier to find videos.Only thing I am not sure it's if all the videos are there?Saying this because i think there were 1000plus pages in old version and now about 800 pages,if all videos are still there then very nice.

57 minutes ago, ze81 said:

New archive design it's great,very clean and easier to find videos.Only thing I am not sure it's if all the videos are there?Saying this because i think there were 1000plus pages in old version and now about 800 pages,if all videos are still there then very nice.

There are more videos per page.

7 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Indeed it's better especially the opportunity to look by date and 60 videos by page. And when we click on a video the interface showing the other cams of the same video is also a real great thing (Only would change - maybe - the calendar, that instead of showing the total videos could be a good thing showing the videos of the house we are seeing the video, like happens when we have a selected realm and select the date)

But to me the biggest issue of the archive still is there, organized by realms instead by tenants houses.. Hard to find videos from old tenants because hardly people know in witch realm they was and who is living in that realm now

Just as example of a first check up
Choosing Misty why isn't Sara on the list of participants?? Why only shows 6 videos of Lisa when she have dozens of pages (it was her previous realm)
Choosing M&H on participants there are two miras there (minor thing) but only 3-4 videos .. no guests.. no veronica/vera/darcie
At cleo&axel, alex (anna BF) appear on participants list but with 0 videos
Selected "Tara" as participant to find videos from her and no Tara that lived with (Bree&Drew)

Guess the problem the participants field wasn't mentioned in almost any video.. so the query don't find them. My advice is not to use the participants filed because if you want to find videos from any it will show you only a minor part of it compared with really exist. Better find the previous realm, who is 

• The list of participants should be organized by alphabetical order .. the same with Apartments list that doesn't seem to have any order at all (alphabetical/realm nº)
  • Also another thing could be improved to reduce clicks numbers.. when "titles" are closed, just one click should be enough to have access to select box, instead of two
  • When we press "clear all" the apartment selected doesn't clean (Even showing all videos on videos section)
  • Expected a single search field to do search by name

For first quick check up think it's a good review. But congratz to VH to understand that was a problem and tried to minimize it

what happened to people here!!, all of them are quiet now ? !!even just say any word or  just even welcome, is it the surprising or what !! are they a swallowed their tongues?!!:tongue:

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ooopel said:

what happened to people here!!, all of them are quiet now ? !!even just say any word or  just even welcome, is it the surprising or what !! are they a swallowed their tongues?!!:tongue:

How are you ooopel ? Glad to see you back !

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ooopel said:

oh , i'm happy nice to see you also a naughty cat or Sir Nack as i preferred to calls to you..:heart:

No Sir..please...call me Nack or whatever you like. How was the break ? 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ooopel said:

Welcome back.💖 How are you? Where have you been?

• Like 1