Voyeur-House.TV - Part 2

Guest Just In

Guest hacıvat

Are you aware of  the danger  @Voyeur House TV ? Your houses quality are reducing rapidly. All the new apartments you have opened are failure. Do you have a reasonable explanation regarding apartment called Ruby? Is she real? Detailed post ll be sent to the support.

23 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Well..gona try again..VHTV and ALEX AND LINA Why realm 46 doesn't have an house plan!?

I think you can keep going till your blue in the face and they still not answer you here, like Jab said you will yield better results going through VH support.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Just In said:

I think you can keep going till your blue in the face and they still not answer you here, like Jab said you will yield better results going through VH support.

I know this mangers(A&L)fallow their houses posts so Gess at some point they will responde,unless they don't want an house plan at all,what doesn't make sense.

4 hours ago, ze81 said:

I know this mangers(A&L)fallow their houses posts so Gess at some point they will responde,unless they don't want an house plan at all,what doesn't make sense.

house plan for realm 46.

Capture_2018_06_30_22_11_01_302.png

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, spielo said:

anybody else with no connection to the stream? only black and circle..... even the previews and timeline is mostly disappearing 😪

accordingly to announcement on twitter, they've got so called tech works, streaming isn't working for me too

• Upvote 1