Voyeur-House.TV - Part 2

Guest Just In

People it's Saturday..time for the philosophical and vital note..remember that the bush needs to be cut but also that the beauty of the eagle is in your plate,don't try to run...just jump..like an chicken dressed with pinky phanties.Cheers.

8 minutes ago, smokethegreen46 said:

I actually think with VHTV you get your money's worth, RLC you don't get your money's worth.i give VHTV 2 thumbs up and hope they continue to grow bigger  as a competing voyeur site.👍👍

Bad cameras, camera angles, complete service outages, were the straw for me.  I got out of VH.  As for RLC, they need to sort out their girls apartments and give their audience what they want.  I will be done with them as well later this month.

2 hours ago, maxfactor said:

Bad cameras, camera angles, complete service outages, were the straw for me.  I got out of VH.  As for RLC, they need to sort out their girls apartments and give their audience what they want.  I will be done with them as well later this month.

RLC has become one big joke and as bad as some camera angles  are in VHTV they still deliver alot more than RLC as RLC has just become more of a cash💵 cow that only cares about how much money💵 they can make. i only see RLC as a money business more than an entertainment voyeur site. be a long time before RLC ever  delivers what VHTV can.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, smokethegreen46 said:

RLC has become one big joke and as bad as some camera angles  are in VHTV they still deliver alot more than RLC as RLC has just become more of a cash cow that only cares about how much money they can make. i only see RLC as a money business more than an entertainment voyeur site. be a long time before RLC ever  delivers what VHTV can.

As an user of both sites..agree.Would say even more,when i feel that VH isn't doing good i just change to the rlc and then I think..thank god VH exists.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, smokethegreen46 said:

RLC has become one big joke and as bad as some camera angles  are in VHTV they still deliver alot more than RLC as RLC has just become more of a cash💵 cow that only cares about how much money💵 they can make. i only see RLC as a money business more than an entertainment voyeur site. be a long time before RLC ever  delivers what VHTV can.

People go into business to make money...businesses are not a democracy/charity...they are in business for only one reason...TO MAKE MONEY.  Thought it was obvious, but i guess not to some.

My annual VHTV subscription runs out in a few days, it's a pity that renewals aren't eligible for this...  (would it be so wrong to create a new profile using a different email address?)

zVHTVSub.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Arkay2 said:

My annual VHTV subscription runs out in a few days, it's a pity that renewals aren't eligible for this...  (would it be so wrong to create a new profile using a different email address?)

zVHTVSub.jpg

I hope they sell a lot subscriptions (like on the anniversary) and participants can feel little easier.:angel:

x2 Subscription will be applied within 48 hours since you subscribed. Sale applies to new subscription only. Sale starts at 20:00 Jul-21 and ends at 20:00 Jul-22 (UTC+0)

from https://voyeur-house.tv/blog/free-x2-to-all-new-subscriptions-read-more-in-our-weekly-digest-here

Would it be possible to take a new membership from this campaign?

1 hour ago, alt0na_O7 said:

x2 Subscription will be applied within 48 hours since you subscribed. Sale applies to new subscription only. Sale starts at 20:00 Jul-21 and ends at 20:00 Jul-22 (UTC+0)

from https://voyeur-house.tv/blog/free-x2-to-all-new-subscriptions-read-more-in-our-weekly-digest-here

Would it be possible to take a new membership from this campaign?

Instead of doing this, VHTV could do this:
* VHTV could have planned a discount for them to make them unfair to their former members. For example, a discount of 50% of the current prices would be good for the old members instead of the X2.
* Or do not do it when the banks are closed on the weekend. you have to know that you do not keep everyone's money in euros or dollars if you designate a citizen of more than one country as the target audience. banks in my country sell foreign exchange at least 5% more expensive at weekends.