Voyeur-House.TV - Part 2

Guest Just In

Just now, moos54 said:

Jabbath, wake up please and open your eyes ^^ 

what the difference between all managers 

George place is only acting for the VH cams, Jeka place acting for camming, it's the same for me 

It's not as nobody from the audience tips Georges people to do what they want. I agree they put on a show for us. Mostly its a good show. No problem for me at all 😋

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I actually like that better like RLC keeping most boring houses for years... 

RLC is boring sometimes, yes 

but you can see better real life in this project, all apartments have guest, but they are true friends, not fucking friends for one night stand like on VH

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

I wanted to revise my comments. 

......and George type apts. For sure that will advance.

I know many people do not like George. Well I do not think he is a bad guy and I like what he does. But that's a matter of taste. No need to argue about it 😋

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

RLC is boring sometimes, yes 

but you can see better real life in this project, all apartments have guest, but they are true friends, not fucking friends for one night stand like on VH

The only "come fuck leave" friends I saw so far are usually at Betty & Rick and few times now at Otto & Lolas place...

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

I know many people do not like George. Well I do not think he is a bad guy and I like what he does. But that's a matter of taste. No need to argue about it 😋

What ever you think of George i do think he crosses the line when he gets involved with his tennants.

2 minutes ago, Robwin said:

What ever you think of George i do think he crosses the line when he gets involved with his tennants.

It's a way for earning money from all sides... and he can even do the show with his employee (maybe she get a bonus) ... 

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

How about Ray & Polly?

I only know the three regular visiting girls Sandy, Elise and Valery. They sometimes sit there and talk for a long time before action. These are friends. The guys it's the same thing like it was with Misty in her wild times: Some regulars some new ones...

Just now, Sparkles said:

It's a way for earning money from all sides... and he can even do the show with his employee (maybe she get a bonus) ... 

What kind of bonus were you thinking of lol....I can think of one lol