Becca & Ben

5 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Don't say that... "cheating" will create more drama... and more views... 

Enough pussyfooting! Open the flood gates. I'm ready for the next wave anyways. 🤣

• Like 1

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Enough pussyfooting! Open the flood gates. I'm ready for the next wave anyways. 🤣

Well hardly (or maybe not lol) some one could "cheat" as fast as in this new wave house.. in the first hours the suppose girlfriend that didn't yet appear on the new house she will be living already "has won more weight in her head"

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Well hardly (or maybe not lol) some one could "cheat" as fast as in this new wave house.. in the first hours the suppose girlfriend that didn't yet appear on the new house she will be living already "has won more weight in her head"

That's what I would do if I lived on VH. I would incessantly fuck you guys to no end! Oh yeah! I'm sure you'd start to see through my schemes, but just like a train wreck, you'd have to keep looking. Lol 🤣

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Well Darcie is getting fucked. I guess more rounds can come later. If it was my "first" orgy, I'd save myself for that. 

Maybe I'm weird but i can't stand the woman lol

9 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Maybe I'm weird but i can't stand the woman lol

I can't either.. but it's not because of the yelling ... it's more because all her movements seems to be work to cams (like clara does all the time also)

17 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

So, I have to take a piss test today. I have a nervous bladder. Anyone have any tips for me? Thx!

Whatever you do don't pee your pants before you walk in the door!!😁

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Not an ass man 😎

How can you not be? To be honest, I love breasts, but my favorite part of a woman is the shape of her hips and the arch in the small of her back. For that, no one could ever beat Sara! 

image.png.118f89d0a4bb55edbe74a03d1c6f65b7.png

• Like 1