Becca & Ben

7 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I know. The last time I had to pee so bad that I was begging people in the lobby to let me go ahead of them. I was shocked when they all said NO!! I thought I was going to die! 🤣

Do you have any idea how embarrassing it is to tell strangers that you have to pee really bad? and how freaking awkward it is after they say NO! Lol

Yeah!  The nerve of those bastards!   Piss on 'em!😅

• Like 1

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

Like I said I think she's in the top 5 most attractive women on VH so sometimes I can overlook it when it's not too bad. Other times I can't.

I also think that she is really attractive and hot girl (and very pretty also).. but watching her "normally" at the kitchen and what robwin said about sex (and including the screams - fake??) it's complicated to watch her house. But i see your point when you said that she is a Diva

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Like I said I think she's in the top 5 most attractive women on VH so sometimes I can overlook it when it's not too bad. Other times I can't.

I do agree she has a fantastic body on her but is too far up her own ass for my liking lol still can't stand to watch her though lol

45 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Embrace neo-voyeurism! You're not a fly on the wall, you're a cam shaped money machine. Lol! Just laugh and smile and say fuck it! 😁

giphy.gif

This is the first lady I ever saw choking her chicken!

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Legs? You have legs. You should really try and shave one of them completely and they rub it against your other leg. You'll trip out on that! Next thing after you shave, wear pantyhose. OMG!! You have no idea how good that feels. Missing out, I'm telling you. 😍

You're such a girl! Lol

• Like 2

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

On twitter they announced Mira and Henry are going to be visiting along with another guy.

I was going to mention Henry on a previous post but I thought I'd better not.  It's better that someone else have that Honor.  :biggrin:

34 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Legs? You have legs. You should really try and shave one of them completely and they rub it against your other leg. You'll trip out on that! Next thing after you shave, wear pantyhose. OMG!! You have no idea how good that feels. Missing out, I'm telling you. 😍

Legs must be the Word of the Day.  Spread the Word.   :biggrin:

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Thanks for the advice Amy but will pass on that thanks 💓

35 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yeah I think it me too. Anyway thanks Amy 😇

5 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Legs must be the Word of the Day.  Spread the Word.   :biggrin:

Just kidding with you guys. But, it really does feel quite amazing! You are indeed missing out on some serious pleasure. 😁❤️💋

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1