Becca & Ben

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

I can't either.. but it's not because of the yelling ... it's more because all her movements seems to be work to cams (like clara does all the time also)

Most of the time I think she's a fucking nervous wreck just can't keep still.

And yes she has perfect lining up skills with the cams lol.

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

I can't either.. but it's not because of the yelling ... it's more because all her movements seems to be work to cams (like clara does all the time also)

I think Clara's daily mannerisms are more for the cam. I think Darcie's daily mannerisms are more natural. I think Darcie is a bit of a diva. I think her sex noises and actions might be a little over exaggerated though, but I still like her. I think she's in the top 5 most attractive women on VH but sometimes watching her have sex can be a little over the top.

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

How can you not be? To be honest, I love breasts, but my favorite part of a woman is the shape of her hips and the arch in the small of her back. For that, no one could ever beat Sara! 

image.png.118f89d0a4bb55edbe74a03d1c6f65b7.png

Well we all have our preferences lol am a leg man myself.

2 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Whatever you do don't pee your pants before you walk in the door!!😁

I know. The last time I had to pee so bad that I was begging people in the lobby to let me go ahead of them. I was shocked when they all said NO!! I thought I was going to die! 🤣

Do you have any idea how embarrassing it is to tell strangers that you have to pee really bad? and how freaking awkward it is after they say NO! Lol

Just now, Robwin said:

Well we all have our preferences lol am a leg man myself.

Legs? You have legs. You should really try and shave one of them completely and they rub it against your other leg. You'll trip out on that! Next thing after you shave, wear pantyhose. OMG!! You have no idea how good that feels. Missing out, I'm telling you. 😍

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Legs? You have legs. You should really try and shave one of them completely and they rub it against your other leg. You'll trip out on that! Next thing after you shave, wear pantyhose. OMG!! You have no idea how good that feels. Missing out, I'm telling you. 😍

Thanks for the advice Amy but will pass on that thanks 💓

• Like 2