Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #4

53 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

That's why I said not to mince words. Like it or not, VH is enticing tenants to have sex on the free cams for chance at prize money..........  .

Ok lets not mince words then and be honest for once about what is happening. It's been said before and everyone was up in arms about using the term but what they are all doing, men  and women is just prostituting themselves. You may not like the word but that is what it is, no argument. To use a well worn phrase, their mums and dads must be so proud of them lol. Don't get me wrong, I'm as bad for watching it like the rest of you.

• Like 2

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Robwin said:

Ok lets not mince words then and be honest for once about what is happening. It's been said before and everyone was up in arms about using the term but what they are all doing, men  and women is just prostituting themselves. You may not like the word but that is what it is, no argument. To use a well worn phrase, their mums and dads must be so proud of them lol. Don't get me wrong, I'm as bad for watching it like the rest of you.

On my idea i see diferences between this free cams sex contest (and it seems there was others with paid cams) and paying people to live their lives on cams and just do what they want (more or less sex it's supposedly with them, not counting with pressure from managers to have sex)... when stop to be the second situation to be more like the first one i agree with you.. 

12 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Dès le début j'ai donné une marge de manœuvre VH avec la promesse qu'ils ne seraient pas franchir la ligne. Une fois que la motivation pour le comportement des locataires dépasse 51% de leur propre intérêt, vous n'êtes plus dans une situation de voyeurisme. Je dirais que dans son ensemble, la totalité du site a dépassé le seuil de 51%. Des choses comme le concours de la came sans vraiment pousser beaucoup, beaucoup plus loin. Donc, si vous êtes ici pour découvrir le voyeurisme, vous devez regarder à chaque apt individuellement et décider par vous-même ceux qui passent la marque. Elle est certainement celles qui obtiennent les moins commentaires ici.

It may be necessary to recall the academic definition of voyeurism (in France):
"Sexuality disorder of unknowingly spying on others in conduct involving intimacy"
The essential element "..unknowingly spying .." is illegal, probably in all countries of the world (except for Secret Services).
So, there is no site of voyeurism (to my knowledge.)

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Coffee94 said:

It may be necessary to recall the academic definition of voyeurism (in France):
"Sexuality disorder of unknowingly spying on others in conduct involving intimacy"
The essential element "..unknowingly spying .." is illegal, probably in all countries of the world (except for Secret Services).
So, there is no site of voyeurism (to my knowledge.)

Touché😆

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Amy3 said:

From the beginning I gave VH leeway with the promise that they wouldn't cross the line. Once the motivation for behavior of the tenants surpasses 51% of their own interest, you no longer are in a situation of voyeurism. I would say that as a whole, the totality of the site has surpassed the 51% threshold. Things like the free cam contest really push it much, much farther. So, if you're here to experience voyeurism, you have to look at each apt individually and decide for yourself which ones are passing the mark. Likely it's the ones getting the least comments around here.

Sorry, Amy, but I'll agree to disagree. It is patent here that I have followed this project since its inception and before this "free" movement, they already used these points for their actions as innovations ..

First of all . Look at the other projects and see what free cam options (what they can do in them).
There are few projects in this status.

What we have here is the strategic intelligence of crossing your two free cams so that they actually provide meaningful entertainment.

As for having sex in front of them or "nudist" behavior.,, plese, sex on the kitchen table (despite my constant warnings for accident risks), sofa, living room floor and chairs in the middle of it have always been used before as options for innovations.

As for voyeurism vs. real life, please ... do not make me laugh. RLC is on the same level or more than VH (within what it was before and I can say this with full ownership and what it is now, from what I see in the thumbnails).
And with an even greater aggravation.
We see there today in RLC, apartments that make evident how much we have been deceived (for years) in their real size and blind spots (like hidden rooms).

In my view and what I really hope is that the idea of Vh is to promote NAS online similar to what we have in Leora today for RLC.

Now a question? I always avoided the free cams on my favorite projects because I understood that it did not generate static for them.
Should I change my attitude now?
🙄

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I’m not allowed to respond sorry. Oh sure, I could drag you into a sub-topic and talk to myself, but what’s the point of that? As much as I’d love to banter with you guys about VH and all, stncld made it clear to me that what I do is no longer acceptable here and from what I can see it’s happening across the forums on CamCaps. So, the discussion is over. Enjoy talking about no bra rules, Ivo cards, and boring tenants. Congratulations the Z’s finally defeated the Great Amy3! It’s time to celebrate and spray the forums with gifs and kicks. 

Oh no not admitting defeat are we i thought you had balls (for want of a better phrase lol), i always thought rules were meant to be broken  its whats called leeway lol.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Amy3 said:

That's why I said not to mince words. Like it or not, VH is enticing tenants to have sex on the free cams for chance at prize money. It is a VH production whether the specific direction of action is demanded or not. They are paying for sex on the free cams, which is a about as anti-voyeurism as it gets.  That is, the tenants are not living their real life on cam, they working the cams for prize money. Oh sure, someone can delude themselves into saying that it's their real life still. But, is that what voyeurism is about? Watching the "real" life of people performing for a crowd while being to led to a pot of gold by the owner? Any tenant going along with this contest has been exposed for their true intent and it makes everything about them seem utterly fake.  

All real voyeuristic apartments are either closed or actually dead. And with the consent and requirements of subscribers. And not yesterday. The last real voyeurist apartment - Catherine & John. Even Olivia is now with bare tits - not because she do in normal life. Marla&Hector - also tried to follow VH trends. But they did not go far. And their topic is actually dead (only catalyst - offline apartment). There is no movement.

Furthermore. In the Mira and Henry topic - subscribers are asked to seduce English teacher. Foxy - actively experiment with the POV element on Twitter. Trend is towards greater subscribers participation in the show formation.

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I’m not allowed to respond sorry. Oh sure, I could drag you into a sub-topic and talk to myself, but what’s the point of that? As much as I’d love to banter with you guys about VH and all, stncld made it clear to me that what I do is no longer acceptable here and from what I can see it’s happening across the forums on CamCaps. So, the discussion is over. Enjoy talking about no bra rules, Ivo cards, and boring tenants. Congratulations the Z’s finally defeated the Great Amy3! It’s time to celebrate and spray the forums with gifs and kicks. 

The market won. Someone was lazy - someone did a lot to earn. Many subscribers (who do not even come to forum) - watched those who did a lot. Those who are lazy - have a choice, do a lot or stay without money. The only thing - VH did nothing to stop content inflation. Only market management.

19 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Guess NAS think they still have a chance for the gold! I think Otto and Lola have it all wrapped up. No way sticking you ass into the cam can match anal play. 

I understand that they (O&L and NAS) still have chances. Objectively Otto and Lola made more content. But I also respect and NAS.  They also did a lot. Moreover - if you add up the active time Nina & Alan - longest time on the project. Maria - often took long holidays. Lisa - too, the have two months difference. Lisa leaves 2-3 times a month for 2-3 days. And periods week or more + few relocation. And NAS are still relevant and demand by subscribers:rolleyes:. Well, they objectively became better in VH. As people. Well, personal - also Star Wars. And also indignation - Mickey fucks the legendary Star Wars.

3094621-disney-buys-lucas-film-3110-bart

• Like 2