Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #4

8 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

For me that doesn't make much sense.. unless there is some benefit for CC having a lot of sub-topics without movement.. after a while

If you go back to the Post where something from Twitter was posted and read forward you should see close to 2 pages of Banter that actually has no bearing on this Apartment Topic. Some of it is just knit picking at one another.

• Like 1

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

If you go back to the Post where something from Twitter was posted and read forward you should see close to 2 pages of Banter that actually has no bearing on this Apartment Topic. Some of it is just knit picking at one another.

But at some point goes back to topic again.. it was always like that.. so for example if i see they eating something.. should i open a new topic to talk about that?? if they are doing some drawings about star wars do i have to open a new topic to talk about talk? because if i talk here it's possible that someone will answer to me.
The talk that you said started because of the competition for sex on free cams that this apartment is envolved.. doesn't appear from nothing.. So after when in that talk should we create a sub-topic?

I like the way it is here

• Like 1

On ‎5‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 10:23 AM, Sparkles said:

So moderators/admins... maybe it's better to create a twitter section for each house where we can freely post twitter posts. But please specify on the rules what kind of twitters posts we can post or not post.. to avoid explanations about why we decide to post them and not be accused of spam with one post

That can be accommodated.

A guy's nightmare coming true.

Nina giving Alan a beej/hand job in the LR. They got into an argument, Nina extremely pissed and yanked his wiener (might have harshly slapped his nuts) to the point of excruciating pain.  She walked away and he was grimacing for a couple minutes.

Lesson learned:  Don't argue with your woman when she has you by the balls.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Afraid i must side with Amy & Sparkles here you have to have a little leeway to be able to discuss things which are happening/related to the apartment else you will have so many topics elsewhere no one will ever see them or even be bothered to.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

But at some point goes back to topic again.. it was always like that.. so for example if i see they eating something.. should i open a new topic to talk about that?? if they are doing some drawings about star wars do i have to open a new topic to talk about talk? because if i talk here it's possible that someone will answer to me.
The talk that you said started because of the competition for sex on free cams that this apartment is envolved.. doesn't appear from nothing.. So after when in that talk should we create a sub-topic?

Things can either be moved or it can stay the way it is. If it stays the way it is then everyone is going to have to grow thicker skin and accept the Post as is and not keep making Unnecessary Reports because they don't agree with someone's Post.  We Read these Topics on a Daily Basis and if something appears to be of a Flaming Nature and Tossing Jabs and Insults at one another one another create a Report for that and  we'll make it known and certain comments will be removed.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

There are two of us!
And it's just the CC forum that keeps me still in VH.

At least we know that our feedback from both the site and the project members themselves is viewed productively (filtering of course, negative and biased comments).

Different from what we evidently have in the RLC forum. Totally different .
Different treatments? Different structures.

17 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Things can either be moved or it can stay the way it is. If it stays the way it is then everyone is going to have to grow thicker skin and accept the Post as is and not keep making Unnecessary Reports because they don't agree with someone's Post.  We Read these Topics on a Daily Basis and if something appears to be of a Flaming Nature and Tossing Jabs and Insults at one another one another create a Report for that and  we'll make it known and certain comments will be removed.

Leave it as it is for now obviously if stuff does get out of hand or gets nasty you can do something about it right away but i think leaving it as it is will be best for now.

And if Amy gets out of hand we will slap her ass hard lol...............You listening Amy????

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, Howard said:

Nina giving Alan a beej/hand job in the LR. They got into an argument, Nina extremely pissed and yanked his wiener (might have harshly slapped his nuts) to the point of excruciating pain.  She walked away and he was grimacing for a couple minutes.

Hehe good one. And for sure important thing to remember in live 😉

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Howard said:

Nina really forces the situation sometimes.
And we have already seen that Alan has somehow his sensitive genital region in special condition. Any impact there creates discomfort in him.

We have also seen that Nina has a certain obsession with oral sex. She should know a little more of male anatomy  sexual and understand that it is quite different from female anatomy.
Now, wait for her to calm down, let them talk about, and again let's retry.