Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #4

21 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Leave it as it is for now obviously if stuff does get out of hand or gets nasty you can do something about it right away but i think leaving it as it is will be best for now.

And if Amy gets out of hand we will slap her ass hard lol...............You listening Amy????

I think it’s a crazy idea to think people will only talk about what’s happening in the particular apt. Pretty much everyone here has a sub anyways. It’s redundant to objectively discuss what’s happening on VH. That to me is very boring. Banking off of what the tenants are doing and steering the conversation into other areas and sharing our personal experiences and feelings about VH and what’s going on here I think adds life and flavor to the forums. Unfortunately some people really can’t stand me and they feel it necessary to shut me down cause they think I’m ruining their little fun. Recently, it’s been great to see more and more people come out and voice their criticisms of VH and the idea of what voyeurism should be. To me it’s all relevant and if anyone doesn’t like it they should ignore the users or they can do what I do and just walk right past it without giving it another thought. But NO! It must be stopped. All that happened is that now people have the power of the mods to silence other people by simply reporting posts as off topic and then viola problem solved. With 31 apts and probably 10 or so regular poster that will only scatter us even further. No one is going to follow a conversation into a sub-topic. Out of sight, out of mind, topic will die and quick death. So, there you have it. A new day has emerged. The forums have been cleansed and the powerful restored. The limitations of discussion are contained within their boundaries and enforced. I won’t participate in that nonsense cause that to me, is boring as fuck! 

• Like 1

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, thedbear said:

Sorry, Amy, but I'll agree to disagree. It is patent here that I have followed this project since its inception and before this "free" movement, they already used these points for their actions as innovations ..

First of all . Look at the other projects and see what free cam options (what they can do in them).
There are few projects in this status.

What we have here is the strategic intelligence of crossing your two free cams so that they actually provide meaningful entertainment.

As for having sex in front of them or "nudist" behavior.,, plese, sex on the kitchen table (despite my constant warnings for accident risks), sofa, living room floor and chairs in the middle of it have always been used before as options for innovations.

As for voyeurism vs. real life, please ... do not make me laugh. RLC is on the same level or more than VH (within what it was before and I can say this with full ownership and what it is now, from what I see in the thumbnails).
And with an even greater aggravation.
We see there today in RLC, apartments that make evident how much we have been deceived (for years) in their real size and blind spots (like hidden rooms).

In my view and what I really hope is that the idea of Vh is to promote NAS online similar to what we have in Leora today for RLC.

Now a question? I always avoided the free cams on my favorite projects because I understood that it did not generate static for them.
Should I change my attitude now?

what seems to not be understood by some is that a free cam becomes a paid cam when a paying subscriber views it. the only views not counted are the views from freeloaders!

5 hours ago, thedbear said:

Now a question? I always avoided the free cams on my favorite projects because I understood that it did not generate static for them.

Should I change my attitude now?
🙄

so if you want to help them winning the prize for behavior on free cams you need to change the attitude.. but only during the competition.. after and according to james, if you watch a free cam you give "nothing" to tenants

5 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

so if you want to help them winning the prize for behavior on free cams you need to change the attitude.. but only during the competition.. after and according to james, if you watch a free cam you give "nothing" to tenants

read above post!

34 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

what seems to not be understood by some is that a free cam becomes a paid cam when a paying subscriber views it. the only views not counted are the views from freeloaders!

That is simply not true! I know for an absolute fact per several sources, not the least of which James himself, that the free cam always pays $0 no matter who watches it, member or non-member. I does not become a pay cam ever. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Things can either be moved or it can stay the way it is. If it stays the way it is then everyone is going to have to grow thicker skin and accept the Post as is and not keep making Unnecessary Reports because they don't agree with someone's Post.  We Read these Topics on a Daily Basis and if something appears to be of a Flaming Nature and Tossing Jabs and Insults at one another one another create a Report for that and  we'll make it known and certain comments will be removed.

Hi Stn, I like the way it is also. If theres an off topic debate, it's usually pretty interesting or funny. When everyone starts repeating whatc they already said, that get old and boring. I thought I wasn't going to be able to tell my goofy sex stories and make a fool of myself any more!    😁

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Robwin said:

Leave it as it is for now obviously if stuff does get out of hand or gets nasty you can do something about it right away but i think leaving it as it is will be best for now.

And if Amy gets out of hand we will slap her ass hard lol...............You listening Amy????

Count me in slapping Amy's ass!

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I only talked about rants and arguments between CC members....

But i would say that don't make tenants lose views (nearly close) as the other things i refered... that things are related with the houses.. the rest aren't.. If what is said can affect views, that affect way more

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

. They might lose views."

and that is very funny, and that in topics where tenants participate, we have users to praise, when in the same situation without the tenants he criticized and spoke on the famous timeline as a protest argument😋

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, fasterboss said:

and that is very funny, and that in topics where tenants participate, we have users to praise, when in the same situation without the tenants he criticized and spoke on the famous timeline as a protest argument😋

Well said.. there for sure there isn't that worry of making tenants lose views...

i'm out