Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #4

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, thedbear said:

Why apologies?
You have finally put an end to this "eternal" voyeur site discussion here.

Now it is simply to enjoy "without" moderation.

😉

Finally? I'm waiting for Amy:biggrin::cry::lightbulb:

30 minutes ago, groomy said:

All real voyeuristic apartments are either closed or actually dead. And with the consent and requirements of subscribers. And not yesterday. The last real voyeurist apartment - Catherine & John. Even Olivia is now with bare tits - not because she do in normal life. Marla&Hector - also tried to follow VH trends. But they did not go far. And their topic is actually dead (only catalyst - offline apartment). There is no movement.

Furthermore. In the Mira and Henry topic - subscribers are asked to seduce English teacher. Foxy - actively experiment with the POV element on Twitter. Trend is towards greater subscribers participation in the show formation.

The market won. Someone was lazy - someone did a lot to earn. Many subscribers (who do not even come to forum) - watched those who did a lot. Those who are lazy - have a choice, do a lot or stay without money. The only thing - VH did nothing to stop content inflation. Only market management.

I understand that they (O&L and NAS) still have chances. Objectively Otto and Lola made more content. But I also respect and NAS.  They also did a lot. Moreover - if you add up the active time Nina & Alan - longest time on the project. Maria - often took long holidays. Lisa - too, the have two months difference. Lisa leaves 2-3 times a month for 2-3 days. And periods week or more + few relocation. And NAS are still relevant and demand by subscribers:rolleyes:. Well, they objectively became better in VH. As people. Well, personal - also Star Wars. And also indignation - Mickey fucks the legendary Star Wars.

3094621-disney-buys-lucas-film-3110-bart

This is awesome and it’s the result of what I did here. This was my voice and to me it was fun. It’s not allowed here anymore. With 31 apts it’s hard enough to hold any kind of audience here with anyone much less getting shoved into a hole of a sub-topic. So, have fun talking about boring tenants and shitty cam angles from now on. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

No I asked to invite her to a normal casual party. If it gets more naughty even better 😂

I really would NOT be bothered if this was carried forward .. hehehehe.
No way .
😉

4 minutes ago, nack said:

I dont get the picture at all.Haven't watched star wars so may be i am missing the connection.

The original scene is Darth Vader telling Luke Skywalker he is is father. Now the picture is making fun of the fact Walt Disney bought the rights on Star Wars. The bearded guy is George Lucas the director of the Star Wars movies. He now tells Darth Vader that Walt Disney (symbolized by Micky Mouse) is now HIS father. That's the joke behind it 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I can only do one topic at a time. Things that don't belong I'll place it in sub topic and it can continue there.

For me that doesn't make much sense.. unless there is some benefit for CC having a lot of sub-topics without movement.. after a while

• Like 1

There you have it guys. None of that extra stuff is allowed in the main topic. Only things directly related to the tenants and apt are permitted otherwise you have to take it to a sub-topic. 

This post will self explode in 10, 9, 8...... 💥

• Like 1