Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #4

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can I just say as a newcomer that I admire this forum not to mention your collective stamina, persistence, articulation, sophistry etc..

At the risk of breaking a rule that I did not know about, can anyone tell me whether there is any evidence that the tenants read this stuff. I think I might if I were in their position and I could read English and I had been told about the existence of the forum? 

16 minutes ago, squish said:

Can I just say as a newcomer that I admire this forum not to mention your collective stamina, persistence, articulation, sophistry etc..

At the risk of breaking a rule that I did not know about, can anyone tell me whether there is any evidence that the tenants read this stuff. I think I might if I were in their position and I could read English and I had been told about the existence of the forum? 

There are a lot of tenants with accounts created here .. And others with "fake" accounts .. and others at least just reading posts.. Even some managers have accounts at CC

58 minutes ago, squish said:

Every...EVERY apartment on both RLC and VH has at least one person who reads/has read the garbage we spew of them here on CC.  If they have any brains (IMO most do not or they wouldn't be showing their hoo-haa or wiener for the world to see), none of them would read what we write.  They should avoid CC like its a contagious sexual disease (which again, as promiscuous as some are, it is too late for that).

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Howard said:

Every...EVERY apartment on both RLC and VH has at least one person who reads/has read the garbage we spew of them here on CC.  If they have any brains (IMO most do not or they wouldn't be showing their hoo-haa or wiener for the world to see), none of them would read what we write.  They should avoid CC like its a contagious sexual disease (which again, as promiscuous as some are, it is too late for that).

Well said, that spinach is obviously working well lol

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Howard said:

Fuckk😂,it's human nature..like when you see an terrible accident and you stop to watch it...put you in the place if residents..they aren't well know stars(only well know in site)and there is an big forum (cc)with posts talking about you,with pics of you etc..you know you would watch it..at least an couple times.

• Like 1

This is really a close-up by me, unexpected (because of the tempestuous clouds we had between them at the end of the previous day).
On Twitter they signal as a "good morning" but it should be a good afternoon or good night, since it is 6:00 pm there.

Anyway, sooner rather than later. I hope the rest of the day and the weekend are spent in hammock, harmony and reciprocal affection between them ..

And that Nina does not hurt Alan's dick anymore.😪

2gq3.jpg

• Like 2