Gia & Anthony Part 1 - Florida

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

Amy does have a point do you ever read your own messages?

Thank you! I can’t think of any other time where he referred to another country as a “shitty” anything! 

• Like 1

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

He tried to play the race card ... but didn't went well for his side because excepting him no one comment anything about color of the skin being an issue

Personally I don't care if tenants are blue, green or polka dot provided they are interesting, actually thinking about it that could be an advantage.......

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

But if you do not like what they look like surely you are not going to watch them! That is only human nature, we tend to watch what we find attractive.

Sometimes even if you find them very attractive isn't even enought,think the ideal it's an good balance between looks and personality,we had an good exemple the two couples that were in what is now Patric and Clair place,atrative girl residents but..they barely moved or shown big personality.But it's important to have those two things(at least in equal parts)looks and personality.Right now(Personaly taste)the looks of this residents don't appeal me and that won't change,but maybe their have an very nice Personaly and are fun to watch,in that case it would still be nice to fallow.Gess we will know all that in next times.

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

I do not see a problem at all there

Of course you don’t, you’re not an American!! No need to defend the mothership. It wasn’t a cool thing to say from both points of view that I posted about. 

I do not see a problem at all there

You obviously haven't read the thread  and how VHTV/James referred to shitty US internet quality !!! unless you agree with him?

1 minute ago, jjkopite said:

Personally I don't care if tenants are blue, green or polka dot provided they are interesting, actually thinking about it that could be an advantage.......

No one cares about that.. didn't understand why that was suddenly brought to the table ...  he wanted so bad to talk about trump that he had to create an issue

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

He called the internet shitty and not the USA. Geez US people should become really a bit more relaxed about their country. It's just a country out of 198 others in the world. No need to feel special 🙄

Might not be to you but it is to them or can't you see that?

He called the internet shitty and not the USA. Geez US people should become really a bit more relaxed about their country. It's just a country out of 198 others in the world. No need to feel special 🙄

It wouldn’t be as big of deal if he had ever referred to another country as a “shitty” anything. But also, we here in the USA have had constant problems with being able to watch VH. This seemed like another attempt to blame us instead of the service they provide and pay for. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

No one cares about that.. didn't understand why that was suddenly brought to the table ...  he wanted so bad to talk about trump that he had to create an issue

Thanks Sparkles, I thought he was accusing the forum of being racist and judging people on the colour of their skin!

• Like 1