Gia & Anthony Part 1 - Florida

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is in danger of becoming one of those cc discussions based on not very much and which goes nowhere.

Agree with ze81 that people need to give the apartment a chance. It will exclude me I am afraid as I prefer athletic young couples but each to their own and it would be a boring old world if we all thought the same.

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, pahman said:

VH is accepting all types of people. I like that. I judge the tenants based on what they do, not how they look like.

But if you do not like what they look like surely you are not going to watch them! That is only human nature, we tend to watch what we find attractive.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

What are you talking about? 

Well, you said we have shitty internet service. I’m guessing that’s your way of pushing aside the big problems that people in the US have with watching your site. But also, have you ever referred to another country as a “shitty” anything? I can’t think of one. Seems like an odd thing to say when you’re launching an apt in the USA! 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, jjkopite said:

But if you do not like what they look like surely you are not going to watch them! That is only human nature, we tend to watch what we find attractive.

He tried to play the race card ... but didn't went well for his side because excepting him no one comment anything about color of the skin being an issue

31 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Hey everyone.

Glad you joined us today watching Gia & Anthony's house and discussing it here. We're very excited with today's launch of their apartment as it's our first place opened in US. 

There are many reasons to be excited, as, first of all, most of our clients are watching us from US. Second, this apartment was long planned and we are very happy to have Anthony & Gia in our big family. Guys worked hard to make it happen, as all this was planned in very different city and state, far away from Miami, yet packed with fun. Finally they settled in this beautiful house in sunny Miami area, and now they are finally live.

We faced lots of issues with this apartment, one of them is, let's face it, shitty US internet quality. Anthony managed to find the best solution in this case, which was not easy to achieve, but now it's done. This is the achievement of one single couple from US, who are the managers of their own, with attitude to share their private life to everyone at VHTV, and plans to expand into more places around US with more people with the same idea in mind.

As said by @pahman above, we're open to everybody to connect to VHTV. Anywhere in the world, anybody can join us and start their new life under Voyeur House cameras.

We wish them luck and great fun to have ahead. 

Enjoy your views and behave well 😉

Amy does have a point do you ever read your own messages?

• Like 2