Gia & Anthony Part 1 - Florida

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To end this from my part..it just feels an lost(fantastic) opportunity,they could had made something fresh,new,that looked distinct and first impressions(we will see next times)it's..looks exactly like the 30 others houses that are in majority in Russia etc,including the residents.House can be an success,everything acan happen who knows,but dam...feels an far cry of what could had been(and right from day one).

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

OK so no offense was meant, I think it is better to now put that comment to bed and forget it.

Then James should simply say so. That’s what a customer oriented company does when they make an error in judgement in referring to a country’s anything as “shitty”. 

Pretty sure people from no other country would have complained when called their internet shitty. Only some US citizens have to complain because they think they are something better or special. 

I don't know about the internet but for sure the US president is shitty 😂

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Pretty sure people from no other would have complained when called their internet shitty. Only some US citizens have to complain because they thinj they are something better or special. 

@jabbath1987 you are only making it worse pal just give it a rest eh.

As we say in UK when in a hole stop digging lol

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Pretty sure people from no other would have complained when called their internet shitty. Only some US citizens have to complain because they thinj they are something better or special. 

Wrong thread to get political Jab.

• Like 3

One of the drawbacks of a forum like this is people with eggshell personalities or who are having a bad day are more than ready to take offence at almost anything no matter how trivial or mundane. To them I would say get out more. It makes very tedious reading for others and I really think it is a bit rude to sort yourself out at other peoples expense. I am afraid I am with VHTV on this one (although using what could be seen as inflammatory language is perhaps not a wise choice as it gives the snowflakes the excuse they need to bore us to death). Apart from anything else, as miscvoyeur would say, its the wrong thread?

• Like 1