Gia & Anthony Part 1 - Florida

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Myself love the American life style(well less one think or other(Trump...iuksss)maybe that's one of the reasons i was desiluded,expected American style all over the house,and I look to the house and looks..no personality..if someone sayed the place was in Mexico or Brasil or other place i would believe,I understand the part VHTV says house it's to appeal usa audience etc,but they can't forget they have many users in Europe that also like to see an place in such cool country.its those little and not so little details that should be thinked and worked out.Lets open an place in USA..it's important to have local residents and an pace this feels and looks American,and in this house I don't feel that.

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

Might not be to you but it is to them or can't you see that?

I see it and it is really odd to me that people think they are sth. special only because of their nationality. For me all are equal wether they are from the USA, Russia, Iran, Tonga, Vanuatu or every other state 😂

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Robwin said:

You obviously haven't read the thread  and how VHTV/James referred to shitty US internet quality !!! unless you agree with him?

Not that I live in the US... but I've heard that the internet speed over there is slow compared to Europe. Is this not true?

2 minutes ago, Robwin said:

You obviously haven't read the thread  and how VHTV/James referred to shitty US internet quality !!! unless you agree with him?

Hey, come on, I didn't say anything bad about country. I expressed my opinion on internet connection quality in US as generally shitty. Compared with other countries in Europe. Our company comes from UK, and our offices are based in Europe. When we entered US market we were very surprised with conditions of the internet, considering that the internet itself came from US (thanks for that). I'm sorry for being harsh, i didn't mean to insult anyone. For more elaborated comment on internet quality in US please read our message here and learn about our way of making our service better even in the conditions given. This topic wasn't meant to discuss such things, so let's stick to the discussion of Gia & Anthony's house, if you don't mind. If you want to discuss internet connection quality, let's switch to general discussion topic. Sorry for starting it here in the first place. Mentioning @Amy3 as this reply refers to her messages too.

1 minute ago, jjkopite said:

I would love VH to open apartments in India and Japan, that would really be innovative!

It would be.

1 minute ago, purplewrap said:

Not that I live in the US... but I've heard that the internet speed over there is slow compared to Europe. Is this not true?

It's 100% true.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

I expressed my opinion on internet connection quality in US as generally shitty. Compared with other countries in Europe. Our company comes from UK, and our offices are based in Europe. When we entered US market we were very surprised with conditions of the internet, considering that the internet itself came from US (thanks for that). I'm sorry for being harsh, i didn't mean to insult anyone.

Dude I wouldn't even defend that comment. You said nothing wrong. America has shitty internet. Period. Anyone that wants to disagree with that statement should probably read more.

• Like 1

Even if the service is shitty, it seems to me to be an off color thing for a foreign company to say about another country’s infrastructure when trying to launch an apt in the USA.  

Perhaps a less tone deaf way of saying it would have been better! 

• Like 2