4 minutes ago, waldi said:

most of the fucking apartments sucks, not just this

Yes they do but my comment was in reference to jabbath's comment about having a copy cat apartment. Truth is out of 30+ apartments, I still only care about 5 or 6 of them.

7 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Far too obvious that place should be a copy of Kira & Foxy. But why watch a copy when there is the original...😴

Lol was was going to coment that now,that the two girls act a lot like Kira and nastya,but in my case i think the original(k&f)changed so much for worst that for this new house they have a easy work doing better,but..one of the girls acts and it's very similar to Nastya so that's not very good.

I don’t think they are like any of the other lesbian type girl apartmens we’ve seen. They aren’t Foxy and Kira in that they don’t have multiple boyish looking girls coming to visit and have sex. Plus the long haired brunette is far more attractive. They are probably closer to Viki and Kate  where they sometimes have a third female visitor.  So far I’m not sure why the third name is on the apartment.

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Lol was was going to coment that now,that the two girls act a lot like Kira and nastya,but in my case i think the original(k&f)changed so much for worst that for this new house they have a easy work doing better,but..one of the girls acts and it's very similar to Nastya so that's not very good.

Foxy and Kira seem to have lost interest.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

Foxy and Kira seem to have lost interest.

Indeed,but we can still have some hope because the manager,place needs an big shake but not sure if f&k are willing to do that because they are in relationship(one with nastya other with blonde girl),so not sure what can be done...

17 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Indeed,but we can still have some hope because the manager,place needs an big shake but not sure if f&k are willing to do that because they are in relationship(one with nastya other with blonde girl),so not sure what can be done...

Not a lot with the current tenants I think, place had great potential when it opened but went downhill after the first couple of weeks.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

Not a lot with the current tenants I think, place had great potential when it opened but went downhill after the first couple of weeks.

Agree,was such an funny and crazy place in first times,now it's just average.

• Like 1